They are burning Xamar over tiktok beef

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Ilaahay bani adamka ma simin boowe. Qaarkood wuxu ka dhigay dad caqli leh oo iyaga wax isku tara, dadka kalena wax u tara oo caawiya. Qaarkood na wuxu ku yiri: daanyeero iska noqda.
فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَـسِئِينَ
using quran verses for qabyaalad is crazy :dead:

Ilaahay bani adamka ma simin boowe. Qaarkood wuxu ka dhigay dad caqli leh oo iyaga wax isku tara, dadka kalena wax u tara oo caawiya. Qaarkood na wuxu ku yiri: daanyeero iska noqda.
فَقُلْنَا لَهُمْ كُونُواْ قِرَدَةً خَـسِئِينَ
Using verses in the Qur’an for beef between tribes :drakelaugh: :mjkkk:, it is certain to me now that we have reached a crazy stage:pachah1:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Using verses in the Qur’an for beef between tribes :drakelaugh: :mjkkk:, it is certain to me now that we have reached a crazy stage:pachah1:
Horta whats with this northern tyranny against hawiye I cant lie as a darood yall hating while hawiye are winning in silence. They have the capital and the richest city. Gaalka dil gartiisa sii

Horta whats with this northern tyranny against hawiye I cant lie as a darood yall hating while hawiye are winning in silence. They have the capital and the richest city. Gaalka dil gartiisa sii
There is something funny that I found in Beef Daroud and its identity reminds me of the beef between the Adnanins and the Qahtanins, who is the master of their races

Ajuuraan are not part of the 4.5 system.

View attachment 329349

^15th century Latin document. Last word aiaua (Hawiye) refers to Accane (Ajan)

View attachment 329350

View attachment 329351

^Ajan is Mogadishu Brava

View attachment 329352

^Hawiye welcoming Zaidite political dissidents to Mogadishu in the 15th century. It’s clear even in the 15th century political dissident seeking refuge in Xamar's first point of call was to pay homage to Hawiye, they were continuing the tradition since the time the ruler Sheikh Abu Bakar of Xamar during Ibn Battutas visit 2 centuries earlier used Zaydis to fight with the Habesha and according to Sharif Aydurus in a seperate source those Hawiye working with the Zaydis were Ajuran which matches the history of the region, Hawiye like always welcomed people to the South.

View attachment 329353

^Ajuuraan elders themselves will tell you they are Hawiye

Ajan is a corrupted meaning for Hawiye. The root of the word Ajan is Accannæ, a Latin word not a greek or persian word and means fire. It came about during the late Roman era which definitely coincides with a Somali presence in the Horn. The latin writers as late as 1590 were confirming the modern name for their reference to Ajan is Hawiye. By this time the Romans picked up on the differences of Berbers, Zenjis and Habesha like the Arabs had done and you will find several collated maps they title "Adea (Hadya), Adel, Ajan e Zanguebar" much like the Arabs grouping East Africa as "Habesha, Berber and Zanj". It is likely they took Arabic bearings of the Coast (Idrisi and ibn Said mention the country of Hawiye, Dimashqi goes a bit further and calls the south the coast of Hawiya named for its heat - he believed Hawiye is a misreading for Haawiyah and thought its named the area due to its hot hell bound surface). It's really unfortunate that those Somalis in their era did not have their own maps or provide input to correct the bearings on their lands by foreigners. 2 or 3 successive linguistic errors almost hid crucial history for centuriea. Ajan is more Hawiye than Awdal/Adal is being a Somali word. Awdal may have only been used after Ifat in official records but Awdal is said linguistically by authors to come from Adulis which was a Greek era town in modern Afar country while Azania is a Persian term having nothing to do with the Latin Fire (Ajan) but to donate the general Negro people that at times included all Black people of modern Africa or the specific Negroid population under their suzeiranity

View attachment 329354

View attachment 329357

View attachment 329355

Once again you see^

Medieval maps are gems look 👇

View attachment 329356

Another document over a century old.

View attachment 329358

Even the Hawiye elders over a century ago during the Tomasseli conference in Galkacyo in front of Darood elders even knew Gareen were Hawiye and buried in Ximan Gareen. Just below the red lines 👇

View attachment 329359
You are posting a lot of xaar xaarwiye diarrhea

This is the official Ajuuran Abtirsi - Hamare Samaale

Screenshot_20240521_211453.jpg

Fake sources from gaalo and pro Xaarawiye hills who don't know Somali abtirsi don't mean zilch

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Of course you cant trust Step aside That guy is a pathological Liar... Lies... Also see this Neat little photo I found

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Let me tell you one thing with this qabil ridden government we arent going to go anywhere u guys are fighting fire with fire Absolute Blocks...

Mudug_gyal

VIP
A tribe with a common origin = a race. We are tribes in the end, we have our customs and so on. Qahtan and Adnan are said to be “Arabs.”
Somalis are one tribe, and we are divided into clans. Personally I dont believe in the irir samaale and arab myth. It has no scientific backing.