They are burning Xamar over tiktok beef

The city in the past was built by hawiye and after the war is still built by hawiye, u niggas didnt build shit. You niggas are sounding like AA saying that they built America lol
Mogadishu was built by Ajuuran and destroyed by uncivilised savage cawaan Hawiyes and put that region in dark ages untill Omani protectorates and Italian colonialism.

Hawiye also destroyed Somalia in 1991 and put us back in dark ages which are still in.

Mogadishu was built by Ajuuran and destroyed by uncivilised savage cawaan Hawiyes and put that region in dark ages untill Omani protectorates and Italian colonialism.

Hawiye also destroyed Somalia in 1991 and put us back in dark ages which are still in.
Ajuuraan is Hawiye and they will tell you that themselves. Furthermore there are countless of Medieval Latin documents out there proofing it.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Wallahi it makes me sad when i see people flexing roads🤣it reminds me of how far behind we are compared to the rest of world.

Do people not have the maskax to realize how backwards you look when you do that shit nacala shaydaan ku yaal

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Lol look at this mister waffler

Hiraab took over Mogadishu in 1595 and Mogadishu received nothing but prosperity my guy. You just had to throw uncivilized to score points against us lol.

This is what Mogadishu looked like in 1848 before any foreigners came to our city. Plz point to me the destroyed part you were saying
Screenshot_20240521-203318_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240521-203333_Gallery.jpg

Ajuuraan is Hawiye and they will tell you that themselves. Furthermore there are countless of Medieval Latin documents out there proofing it.
Ajuuran are not Hawiye. Hawiye bribed them to join them politically only in the 90s that's it. Ajuuran abtirsi does NOT go up to Hawiye. Ajuuraan we are Hamare Samaale. Stop making yourselves look like a confederacy fake clan.

You're a moist revisionist who edits Wikipedia pages. NOT every body is WE WUz XAARWIYE.

Last edited:
Lol look at this mister waffler

Hiraab took over Mogadishu in 1595 and Mogadishu received nothing but prosperity my guy. You just had to throw uncivilized to score points against us lol.

This is what Mogadishu looked like in 1848 before any foreigners came to our city. Plz point to me the destroyed part you were saying
View attachment 329346View attachment 329347
Uncivilised Hawiyes didn't build nothing those buildings were built by Benadiris Cad Cad with their Swahilii coast network links to the Omani Empire you little Habar Kintir twink.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Hawiye didn't build nothing those buildings were built by Benadiris Cad Cad with their Swahilii coast links to the Omani Empire you little Habar Kintir twink.
So your saying benadirs were building shit for us while we were just chilling and ruling them

Damn i really like that :whoo:

Ajuuran are not Hawiye. Hawiye bribed them to join them politically in the 90s.

Ajuuraan are not part of the 4.5 system.

1716320760628.png

^15th century Latin document. Last word aiaua (Hawiye) refers to Accane (Ajan)

1716320792417.png

1716320820941.png

^Ajan is Mogadishu Brava

1716320867950.png

^Hawiye welcoming Zaidite political dissidents to Mogadishu in the 15th century. It’s clear even in the 15th century political dissident seeking refuge in Xamar's first point of call was to pay homage to Hawiye, they were continuing the tradition since the time the ruler Sheikh Abu Bakar of Xamar during Ibn Battutas visit 2 centuries earlier used Zaydis to fight with the Habesha and according to Sharif Aydurus in a seperate source those Hawiye working with the Zaydis were Ajuran which matches the history of the region, Hawiye like always welcomed people to the South.

1716320961323.png

^Ajuuraan elders themselves will tell you they are Hawiye

Ajan is a corrupted meaning for Hawiye. The root of the word Ajan is Accannæ, a Latin word not a greek or persian word and means fire. It came about during the late Roman era which definitely coincides with a Somali presence in the Horn. The latin writers as late as 1590 were confirming the modern name for their reference to Ajan is Hawiye. By this time the Romans picked up on the differences of Berbers, Zenjis and Habesha like the Arabs had done and you will find several collated maps they title "Adea (Hadya), Adel, Ajan e Zanguebar" much like the Arabs grouping East Africa as "Habesha, Berber and Zanj". It is likely they took Arabic bearings of the Coast (Idrisi and ibn Said mention the country of Hawiye, Dimashqi goes a bit further and calls the south the coast of Hawiya named for its heat - he believed Hawiye is a misreading for Haawiyah and thought its named the area due to its hot hell bound surface). It's really unfortunate that those Somalis in their era did not have their own maps or provide input to correct the bearings on their lands by foreigners. 2 or 3 successive linguistic errors almost hid crucial history for centuriea. Ajan is more Hawiye than Awdal/Adal is being a Somali word. Awdal may have only been used after Ifat in official records but Awdal is said linguistically by authors to come from Adulis which was a Greek era town in modern Afar country while Azania is a Persian term having nothing to do with the Latin Fire (Ajan) but to donate the general Negro people that at times included all Black people of modern Africa or the specific Negroid population under their suzeiranity

1716321020215.png

1716321183140.png

1716321056326.jpeg

Once again you see^

Medieval maps are gems look 👇

1716321112220.png

Another document over a century old.

1716321295601.jpeg

Even the Hawiye elders over a century ago during the Tomasseli conference in Galkacyo in front of Darood elders even knew Gareen were Hawiye and buried in Ximan Gareen. Just below the red lines 👇

IMG_4793.png