They are adults now, part Somali one night stand products. Here is a half mexican/somali/Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Have you guys started noticing that so many kids of one night stand/greencard results are coming of age.

You have Maya Jama and others who are of age now. ...

Many many many more to come.

As more somalis settle in the west and have children each generation gonna lose more of their culture and probably deen.

I wish the civil war didn't happen
:mjcry:

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Our facial features and culture are going to fade away, all because of clanism.

Our lands will be split apart by the Madows and tigrey, the gosha people of Somalia and their relatives from bantu hinterlands are killing our identity.

The British have succeeded in their master plan, split the Somali people and their lands.

I do know there was no point in history that Somalis were ever united, however if splintered Japan united and modernised...

So can we.

Have you guys started noticing that so many kids of one night stand/greencard results are coming of age.

You have Maya Jama and others who are of age now. ...

Many many many more to come.
This isn't the first time. There are a group of them who are older because their somali dads worked in the uk in the 30's-60's :lolbron:

I have some in my fam who did that, but they abandoned the kids. The mixed children must be over their 50's now :liberaltears:

Somalis are too funny

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
She's a tho theirs a bait baller mali on insta called mrbuckfiddy he is making somali look cool can't lie, no awadays madows want to talk somali lingo and be associated with somali males and females

@R.Kelly
Just know that you will be held accountable for everthing you say or do on the day of judgement. A few laughs is not worth the dambi you're getting for making such a vile, disgusting thread.
Take this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts