They’ve captured the handsomest abdi alive

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Text analysis? Care to share? That sounds fancy.

Im telling you, it’s the ones with minimal online footprints that you need to go for.

It's not really fancy.

For instance, @Ferrari is firey but he wears a wifebeater and macawiis outside.

@Apollo is understatedly attractive with specks to conceal the awrah of his eyes.

@Grigori Rasputin is attention grabbing in his thread titles and appearance.

The former @Abdisamad aka @The Smooth-Operator - buff.

@Gucci mane is good looking but has loopsided muscles.

sspot was way better before now it's just ciyaal who can't even speak proper somali either posting tiktoks or the same generic topics :ohlord:
I was trying to filter some of akafi ali's video to only display the 'I don't want to hear it' part but he made my ears bleed from his :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:accent.
Also, we can speak proper somali.
Asc wll se tehe?
We have a wide range of topics and we make everything better just by existing.:win::ufdup::russsmug::mjdontkno::silanyosmile:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I was trying to filter some of akafi ali's video to only display 'I don't want to hear it' but he made my ears bleed from his :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:accent.
We can speak proper somali.
Asc wll se tehe?
We have a wide range of topics and we make everything better just by existing.:win::ufdup::russsmug::mjdontkno::silanyosmile:
:dead:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I met good looking Abdis online and can sort of tell who's hot and who's not by text analysis (in the absence of photos). It took years to hone this ability.

I know some in person as well who have zero social media that live very under the radar. :cosbyhmm:
Can you tell if I'm handsome just by analyzing my text?

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I met good looking Abdis online and can sort of tell who's hot and who's not by text analysis (in the absence of photos). It took years to hone this ability.

I know some in person as well who have zero social media that live very under the radar. :cosbyhmm:
You can only tell if Abdis are attractive by text or any man?

Trending

Latest posts