These Two Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20190522_202949.jpg

Not long ago, these two leaders of Western Far-right met up. Tommy Robinson (on the left) founder and former leader of the English Defence League, and German, Lutz Bachmann (on the right), founder and leader of the Pegida movement, met to discuss the future of Europe and the west. They talked about the dangers of Muslims and Islam, and how the white race is being slowly replaced by people from SSA and the middle east.

I just find it soo odd, that these two are from countries that waged, not one, but two, brutal World Wars, against each other. In fact, in either the four years that WW1 lasted, or the six years that WW2 lasted, both the British and Germans: killed and done far greater damage to each others countries, than in the combined history and of every Islamic Kingdom, Sultanate, and Caliphate in the 1400 years Islam has been around.

Even today, they have no love for each other. In fact, a lot of Englishmen voted out of the EU, because of the view, that Germany has the most power in the Union.

But hey, what do I know. I guess, Islamophobia sells. Why do a thing for their poor white working class, when they can just blame Islam, and get them to send them donations. That Tommy Robinson, has received millions of pounds in the form of donations from his poor working class supporters, who have failed for his lies. I guess it's also the same sort of business for that German, Bachmann.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
To be honest i don't like Tommy. He sells hate against muslims but he forgets whom are behind these influx of migrants and muslims in Europe. The Israelis are rubbing their hands while this dude spams about Islam. He loves Israel and is a puppet to them. Just like Ben Shapiro who's a proud Jew.

Either they are into Europeans-Only policy, then no more Israel either they can F off!

t7WPZPZqBvJjQ6HX6
To be honest i don't like Tommy. He sells hate against muslims but he forgets whom are behind these influx of migrants and muslims in Europe. The Israelis are rubbing their hands while this dude spams about Islam. He loves Israel and is a puppet to them. Just like Ben Shapiro who's a proud Jew.

Either they are into Europeans-Only policy, then no more Israel either they can F off!

https://www.europeanfreedom.com/201...-turning-tommy-robinson-into-a-national-hero/

Attachments

• tommy-robinson-roberta-moore-and-others.jpg
    tommy-robinson-roberta-moore-and-others.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 182

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 72765

Not long ago, these two leaders of Western Far-right met up. Tommy Robinson (on the left) founder and former leader of the English Defence League, and German, Lutz Bachmann (on the right), founder and leader of the Pegida movement, met to discuss the future of Europe and the west. They talked about the dangers of Muslims and Islam, and how the white race is being slowly replaced by people from SSA and the middle east.

I just find it soo odd, that these two are from countries that waged, not one, but two, brutal World Wars, against each other. In fact, in either the four years that WW1 lasted, or the six years that WW2 lasted, both the British and Germans: killed and done far greater damage to each others countries, than in the combined history and of every Islamic Kingdom, Sultanate, and Caliphate in the 1400 years Islam has been around.

Even today, they have no love for each other. In fact, a lot of Englishmen voted out of the EU, because of the view, that Germany has the most power in the Union.

But hey, what do I know. I guess, Islamophobia sells. Why do a thing for their poor white working class, when they can just blame Islam, and get them to send them donations. That Tommy Robinson, has received millions of pounds in the form of donations from his poor working class supporters, who have failed for his lies. I guess it's also the same sort of business for that German, Bachmann.

Arma

I am seriously disappointed. I thought u were telling a gossipy story about two gay men romance, meeting in a Nazi camp and who made it to freedom. Seriously unsatisfied.

Last edited:

Yup exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.