These Somalis lost it they Made a 50 min video exposing this chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is the chick they trynna expose, she goes Live on FB talking about sex ed

I only watched the start and I doubt what they saying is true if its true than these guys got no life lol they got the Numbers and the names of her 2 previous husbands one live in US and one In australia

Whats up with Somalis trynna expose on another its a move to do

I feel sorry for her. All she wanted was to teach somalis some basic sex ed, and what does she get instead of the 'THANK YOU' she deserves? They try to ruin her life.

They should get a life.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:cryinglaughsmiley: Say wallahi they opened up the qarxis with 'Bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim'..

"Beer la falayo"
:deadmanny:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Where is her hayaa when she is talking abt "sex" on social media.
She is not a professional.
If she wants to talk abt stuff like that she should be a therapist then, wherever she is.

Plus, I dnt encourage the qarxis.
Those are just guys who have nothing to do with their lives and exposing people to raise their own self worth what they're basically saying is "Hey, look at this girl talking abt sex on FB, I must be better than her because I dnt do that."

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Where is her hayaa when she is talking abt "sex" on social media.
She is not a professional.
If she wants to talk abt stuff like that she should be a therapist then, wherever she is.

Plus, I dnt encourage the qarxis.
Those are just guys who have nothing to do with their lives and exposing people to raise their own self worth what they're basically saying is "Hey, look at this girl talking abt sex on FB, I must be better than her because I dnt do that."

I think she was trying to teach Somalis about sex ed. what would be wrong with that?

I agree, these men should mind their own businesses.

This is the chick they trynna expose, she goes Live on FB talking about sex ed

I only watched the start and I doubt what they saying is true if its true than these guys got no life lol they got the Numbers and the names of her 2 previous husbands one live in US and one In australia

Whats up with Somalis trynna expose on another its a move to do

Clearly very cheap attempt to character assassinate her. First all, are we 100% sure that the caller is her ex husband?
Second, normally the ex husband will bitter from divorce process and will seek his revenge.
Third, there isn't any "expose " here, she was married to the men (halal). These people are so backwards.

Shaqo la'aan baa ka badatay nimankaan. I heard she talked about pretty nasty stuff but who cares thats her life let her talk about whatever she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts