These riots have finally reached my city.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Protestors managed to break into a downtown Seattle Cheesecake Factory, and did exactly as expected.

Smh no utensils napkins or even a cover for it. 100% Gaajo.

More videos from the protests.

An officer with black tape over his badge pepper sprayed a 9 year old girl unfortunately.
93D52234-CD66-4615-B433-32FD4562685F.jpeg

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Don’t loot, but if a police officer starts attacking niggas fight back, guns and weaponry are easily available :kanyeshrug:
The kids that were beating up a police officer styll

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don’t loot, but if a police officer starts attacking niggas fight back, guns and weaponry are easily available :kanyeshrug:
A rioter stole a rifle from a cop, someone grabbed it from him. If that person had stepped up who knows what may have happened.

:jcoleno: You never ever touch a cop it's RIP. Stupidest advice I've ever heard :kanyehmm:Only if you're white can you get away with that.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A rioter stole a rifle from a cop, someone grabbed it from him. If that person had stepped up who knows what may have happened.
That’s what y’all have to be doing, don’t stand down to fucking cops they have no power anyway
There were a group of teenagers beating tf out of a cop and I heard a few people have shot them thus far, don’t stand down no matter what

Trending

Latest posts