These kind of somali weeding…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made out with one the bride's family members the last wedding I went to , went to my park car and fooled around for 30 mins then went back to the wedding .

Also went to a paki wedding met a chick there and after wedding I ate her Biryani pum pum .

Weddings bring out the sexual urges

I love weddings .

I made out with one the bride's family members the last wedding I went to , went to my park car and fooled around for 30 mins then went back to the wedding .

Also went to a paki wedding met a chick there and after wedding I ate her Biryani pum pum .

Weddings bring out the sexual urges

I love weddings .

Do girls really get like that during weddings
damn

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
- No music other then somali music ( maybe 1-2 beyonce songs for my girl)
- Anybody posting on social media will get jumped
- No ajanabis ( except my wifes friends)

Thats just about it.

It's Ramadan so I don't want to be too ruthless. But imagine dancing to Afro-beats dhagax music at your Somali wedding. I'd legit get beat over the head with a cane by my Aabo before he annulled the marriage :mjlol:

Garaad diinle

 
They're not wearing traditional somali dress nor do they observe basic islamic protocols of how to dress modestly on top of that they're jamming to a foreign non cultural song. If you were to tell me that they were some random africans or cushitic people having a wedding as opposed to them being somalis i would've believed it.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Looking at this assortment of people I’d genuinely wonder if any were Muslim

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
Yeah, I’m convinced most on here hardly leave their houses or mix with Somalis, go to weddings ect.

Im by no means defending these weddings. I’ve made a conscious decisions not to go to mixed weddings and if I do it is merely to show my face to the bride and bounce.

But the reason why I’m questioning you lot is because weddings like that are common. I’ve seen dozens and it’s been like that for at least ten years. Even before it become fashionable to record weddings and put them on TikTok. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I’ve been to lots of weddings like that unfortunately. so this isn’t even new, so you lot most be really sheltered, very young, so late teens and haven’t been to a lot of weddings or anti-socials who aren’t part of the community.
I agree. But its a good thing that their eyes haven’t been exposed to this rather than accepting it as just the norm

Yeah, I’m convinced most on here hardly leave their houses or mix with Somalis, go to weddings ect.

Im by no means defending these weddings. I’ve made a conscious decisions not to go to mixed weddings and if I do it is merely to show my face to the bride and bounce.

But the reason why I’m questioning you lot is because weddings like that are common. I’ve seen dozens and it’s been like that for at least ten years. Even before it become fashionable to record weddings and put them on TikTok. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I’ve been to lots of weddings like that unfortunately. so this isn’t even new, so you lot most be really sheltered, very young, so late teens and haven’t been to a lot of weddings or anti-socials who aren’t part of the community.
I'm so jealous. I've never been to a aroos before cause hooyo wouldn't let me ( I was a saqajaan as a yute). A month ago I'm finally invited to an aroos & alx hooyo macaan can't block me out cause I'm 18 now #AdultLife you know what im saying? So I'm hyped, knowing how Somali aroos goes down from my friends stories.

Until...

iskufilann

inactive.
I'm so jealous. I've never been to a aroos before cause hooyo wouldn't let me ( I was a saqajaan as a yute). A month ago I'm finally invited to an aroos & alx hooyo macaan can't block me out cause I'm 18 now #AdultLife you know what im saying? So I'm hyped, knowing how Somali aroos goes down from my friends stories.

Until...
It's all fun and games till they say we're collecting your phone😭😭

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
The moral decadence like this is inevitable the longer we as a community embed ourselves into the West. Prophet SAW said in an authentic Hadith: I am not responsible for any Muslim who stays among polytheists. One of the many reasons being is that their degeneracy will rub off on you (worst case being Kufr, which is evident across this forum). If I was to take a wild guest, this wedding is reer UK?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is a very tame mixed wedding. It looks boring.

There are mixed weddings where people grind on each other to Cardi B and Lady Gaga while their habos look on and where they hide their liquor in Dixie cups.

Amber

A blessed human
eww! I could never do that
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

The moral decadence like this is inevitable the longer we as a community embed ourselves into the West. Prophet SAW said in an authentic Hadith: I am not responsible for any Muslim who stays among polytheists. One of the many reasons being is that their degeneracy will rub off on you (worst case being Kufr, which is evident across this forum). If I was to take a wild guest, this wedding is reer UK?
Why is everything reer uk with some of you lot 💀 draketf.png

These kind of wedding are happening back home across somaliweyn so forget about any diaspora being free of this. Infact weddings being like this seems to be the norm from my experience. whenever i have been invited to attend a wedding I always ask before hand if there is going to be freemixing/music. 60% of the time one of the two is present so I decline. So although I haven't attended these kind of weddings I know they happen rather frequently.

The only difference between the diaspora
and back home would be the choice of music. Somalis back home and in general a lot of somalis think having somali music on at there wedding is any different to any other type of music when it's all the same kind of haram 💀
200 (4).gif

traveling across the country just to talk to a bunch of niggas?:drakekidding: I wish I could swap lives with the niggas hating on this aroos thread. PLEASE take my life and I'll take yours, I'm begging y'all.

Warya, at least refrain from these thoughts while you're fasting. :wtf:
Not the right to time to fantasizing about those urges :sass1:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm just glad it's Somali marrying Somali......couldn't careless what music they have playing or what bongo bongo dance they're having.