These kind of somali weeding…

If a woman attends more than 2 wedding per year, she should automatically get disqualified from marriage by every faarax with gheera

Instead of bait bodycount questions we gotta find more creative way to filter them out brothers

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
what culture music is that?! :urgh: its a somali wedding, only somali music should be played :stopit:

P.S. I'm peeping a lot of haram shit :gaasdrink:
Welcome to the globalised era.
No such thing as culture anymore, those damn protestant anglos pushed their liberal mideset onto everyone.

I'm a Muslim obviously, but if cadaans wanna be Christian then at least do it properly and not invent a new sect every 2 weeks whenever you want to do something that contradicts the bible

Yeah, I’m convinced most on here hardly leave their houses or mix with Somalis, go to weddings ect.

Im by no means defending these weddings. I’ve made a conscious decisions not to go to mixed weddings and if I do it is merely to show my face to the bride and bounce.

But the reason why I’m questioning you lot is because weddings like that are common. I’ve seen dozens and it’s been like that for at least ten years. Even before it become fashionable to record weddings and put them on TikTok. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I’ve been to lots of weddings like that unfortunately. so this isn’t even new, so you lot most be really sheltered, very young, so late teens and haven’t been to a lot of weddings or anti-socials who aren’t part of the community.

Yeah, I’m convinced most on here hardly leave their houses or mix with Somalis, go to weddings ect.

Im by no means defending these weddings. I’ve made a conscious decisions not to go to mixed weddings and if I do it is merely to show my face to the bride and bounce.

But the reason why I’m questioning you lot is because weddings like that are common. I’ve seen dozens and it’s been like that for at least ten years. Even before it become fashionable to record weddings and put them on TikTok. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I’ve been to lots of weddings like that unfortunately. so this isn’t even new, so you lot most be really sheltered, very young, so late teens and haven’t been to a lot of weddings or anti-socials who aren’t part of the community.
The people on this site are so weird, in what world is what the OP posted not normal, I can understand from a seen perspective that we could be doing better. This thread is really an eye opener on what kind of people are on this site.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If a woman attends more than 2 wedding per year, she should automatically get disqualified from marriage by every faarax with gheera

Instead of bait bodycount questions we gotta find more creative way to filter them out brothers
You’re a cuck if you let your wife dress like this on social media. Some mad lad out there has probably alr jerked off to these women

Who masturbates to a wedding :dead:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
You’re a cuck if you let your wife dress like this on social media. Some mad lad out there has probably alr jerked off to these women
Men will jerk off to anything, no point in trying to get feral animals to control themselves.

What’s so shocking about this? This is a typical mixed non-fob wedding. They start off with Somali music then near the end they start playing afrobeats/hiphop and english music.

I feel like the majority of niggas on here are basement dwellers that never leave their houses. The extreme weirdo and incel viewpoints make sense now.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
What’s so shocking about this? This is a typical mixed non-fob wedding. They start off with Somali music then near the end they start playing afrobeats/hiphop and english music.

I feel like the majority of niggas on here are basement dwellers that never leave their houses. The extreme weirdo and incel viewpoints make sense now.
Ong it seems some ppl here have been starved from actual life experiences. Literally most normal somali wedding i have seen. They deadass told on themselves that they don’t get invited anywhere.

Men will jerk off to anything, no point in trying to get feral animals to control themselves.
Exactly which is why gheerah is a thing.

Nobody is saying this is uncommon it’s just that many guys here don’t like the idea of having random men around your unrevealed wife and are showing their disapproval.

Trending