These Madow Kenyans so scared of cadaan civilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these madow officers getting manhandled by a white man in Kenya?
:mjlol:
i lived in kenya for damn near 18 years and these people bow down to the white man & indians literally. The whiteman owns 75% of kenya's wealth lol.......

whenever i would walk across jam-street in eastleigh i would always watch my back for borana and Madow CID's and askaris they constantly arrested and i had to pay them 50$ of my hard earned money. Sometimes we would stone them and fight back but these fuckers would bring tear gas and would eventuall rout us.

damn i miss those days....

they would kick a pregnant somali woman but pussy out when it is a cadaan man :mjkkk:
yep brave against other africans but cowards when they see a man with a machete or a white man lol...

They also brought 10,000 tropps against 4 al-kebabs and lost lol...... Rip to the ppl tho .

they are wasakhs
When will our Somali people reclaim our title as masters over the Kenyan Madows? Ever since the white man showed up, they have found a new people to serve.
:mybusiness:
Once our numbers grow in Kenya though, we can turn the Bantu idiots against the cadaans and seize control of their country.
:sass2:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
i lived in kenya for damn near 18 years and these people bow down to the white man & indians literally. The whiteman owns 75% of kenya's wealth lol.......

whenever i would walk across jam-street in eastleigh i would always watch my back for borana and Madow CID's and askaris they constantly arrested and i had to pay them 50$ of my hard earned money. Sometimes we would stone them and fight back but these fuckers would bring tear gas and would eventuall rout us.

damn i miss those days....
I remember when we had somali vs Madow war here, one farax literally chased an entire mob of madoows with nothing but a dagger :chrisfreshhah:

I remember when we had somali vs Madow war here, one farax literally chased an entire mob of madoows with nothing but a dagger :chrisfreshhah:
lol :drakelaugh: i remember the joqoraa & superpower thug war lol. Hordes of joqoraas vs a few geljire thugs lol.... all this happened near the old chief station.

Bantus are a docile people in general. It's how they've been enslaved by everyone - cadaans, arabta and of course, us. Would have been less insulting if it was a Kenyan civilian, but a fuckin officer getting manhandled in his own country? That's just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.