These black Muslims are CRAZY!

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Nation of Islam is better off being a movie than a religion. :mjlol:

It would be great if marvel adopted it and made it a movie series . :banderas:

The origin story is wack.:hemad:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
We wuz muslim kangs n shiet
According to the nation of islam people from the horn of Africa mixed with these big brained aliens. So yeah.. WE WUZ ALIEN KANGZ N SHIET :rejoice:
maxresdefault (3).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Chile what did you do

asdfasdfsdf nothing, i matched those dragons energy when they were saying its not racist to attack east african features, after they were mocking this habesha girls forehead. they ate me up i cant lie. but i got banned for throwing some truth bombs lol

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
sis.......... the website says: banned, racist troll.

as in i cant even go on the website anymore. they banned my ip adress.
What did you say to get banned? Sometimes I’ll get reported for defending Somalis on there lol. Once I called them madows and they said I was using racist hate speech. Not even the j-word, literally the word madow set them off :noneck:

x z

What did you say to get banned? Sometimes I’ll get reported for defending Somalis on there lol. Once I called them madows and they said I was using racist hate speech. Not even the j-word, literally the word madow :noneck:

basically not sure how it got to it, but there was an argument about some viral twitter habesha girl this is her: (she deactivated)
63os20xwy8v41.jpg

they were saying she is anti black women, and anti darksin women just cause she happens to argue with other black women on twitter mainly (nothing racist or colorist)

then somehow the convo got to east african girls infiltrating black spaces and black american women cause their cultures they have to wear trash bags and hide in duvet covers.........

so u already know had to go in. i didnt say anything too crazy, but i think saying that i would rather have a forehead you can run the olympic on than a nose that can breathe for 10 people, and a nose that every rich person gets rid off lmao. they started it, cause one posted the habesha girl and they went in on her saying she looks like american dad roger. she doesnt and was pretty.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
basically not sure how it got to it, but there was an argument about some viral twitter habesha girl this is her: (she deactivated)View attachment 149046

they were saying she is anti black women, and anti darksin women just cause she happens to argue with other black women on twitter mainly (nothing racist or colorist)

then somehow the convo got to east african girls infiltrating black spaces and black american women cause their cultures they have to wear trash bags and hide in duvet covers.........

so u already know had to go in. i didnt say anything too crazy, but i think saying that i would rather have a forehead you can run the olympic on than a nose that can breathe for 10 people, and a nose that every rich person gets rid off lmao. they started it, cause one posted the habesha girl and they went in on her saying she looks like american dad roger. she doesnt and was pretty.
Yep I can see why they banned you lol. There’s a lot of double standards when it comes to that site. Horn Africans are dragged on a daily basis and it’s considered fine, but if you do the same the mods will come down hard on you.

LSA has a really weird hatred for East African women, in a way no other African or Caribbean women are subjected to. Any thread that has East Africans mentioned goes to shady insults and theories about us being arab.

x z

Yep I can see why they banned you lol. There’s a lot of double standards when it comes to that site. Horn Africans are dragged on a daily basis and it’s considered fine, but if you do the same the mods will come down hard on you.

LSA has a really weird hatred for East African women, in a way no other African or Caribbean women are subjected to. Any thread that has East Africans mentioned goes to shady insults and theories about us being arab.

its just insecurities. its actually embarassing to see tho, cause it only makes them look bitter. east african women are unbothered.

Inferiority Complex

basically not sure how it got to it, but there was an argument about some viral twitter habesha girl this is her: (she deactivated)View attachment 149046

That lnbshr girl likes to gaslight Somalis, she's not worth defending

Why the hell are people going to black people forums kkk you guys don’t belong there.

As for Nation of Islam, it had major impact in Malcolm X’s life ( AUN ). He wouldn’t be the man he would have been without them. Alhamdulillah he found real Islam, not lies. However I believe many believers of nation of Islam can be reverted to the rightful path just like Malcolm X.

They were threatened and did make lies but they also hijacked it by spying on them while also working against a common enemy which was Malcolm. Trust me if they wanted to breakdown the NOI they would've just like they did with the Black Panther Party, but they found it useful for COINTELPRO, i suggest everyone look that up its been proven real

I always believed that NOI are puppets for the very reasons you mentioned.

What did you say to get banned? Sometimes I’ll get reported for defending Somalis on there lol. Once I called them madows and they said I was using racist hate speech. Not even the j-word, literally the word madow set them off :noneck:
Typical LSA. They say much worse about east africans and other africans yet we're the anti black ones. There was a whole 20+ page dissing somalis on some alleged comment ilhan omar made which was proven to be false. Thank god the somalis in the thread werent as hateful as some of the fonts there and there was another thread on supermodel iman and fonts were calling her an ugly alien and a white man for calling obama's wife unattractive. The jealousy there is sad any women who is LS, mixed or east african is automatically basic or ugly.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Maybe... Just maybe..... You're not an African American

Trending