These black Muslims are CRAZY!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
what the actual f***? Inna illahi wa ina ilahi rajicuun
EECBDA83-3331-48F0-9E6B-056054E92623.png
B1F039A1-145B-452A-B266-5A8148DDF5E8.png

im lit rally in shock right now. Do they really believe these madows are god’s messengers? Kuluha MAHDI? What in the shirk is this

NOI are miskeen people. They came up with their faith as a defence to the cruel society they were living. If steered to the right path , they can be great Muslims.

Villainess

NOI are miskeen people. They came up with their faith as a defence to the cruel society they were living. If steered to the right path , they can be great Muslims.
They deadass tried to kill Malcom X. Miskeen? Haha

but yes, I think the americans who follow NOI are miskeen. They just need a push.

They deadass tried to kill Malcom X. Miskeen? Haha

but yes, I think the americans who follow NOI are miskeen. They just need a push.
True they're not miskeen at all. It's a fact that the people that assassinated Malcolm X were affiliated with the NOI. Malcolm X left it after learning true Islam while going to Makkah, the leader at the time Elijah Muhammad had impregnated teen girls too :snoop:and when Malcolm exposed him they had to take him out (not to mention the fbi was in on it too)

Villainess

True they're not miskeen at all. It's a fact that the people that assassinated Malcolm X were affiliated with the NOI. Malcolm X left it after learning true Islam while going to Makkah, the leader at the time Elijah Muhammad had impregnated teen girls too :snoop:and when Malcolm exposed him they had to take him out (not to mention the fbi was in on it too)
I never knew that bisinka. This is the man they follow? They also belive in him as a god too.... :mindblown: he did zina too??

It's fake news . FBI were threatened by NOI so they started to make lies about them. Some were highly exaggerated, but evidently the damage was done. They did the same sort of stuff to Martin Luther king

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Thanks for the screenshots. Still can’t believe I’ve been IP banned smh.

It's fake news . FBI were threatened by NOI so they started to make lies about them. Some were highly exaggerated, but evidently the damage was done. They did the same sort of stuff to Martin Luther king
They were threatened and did make lies but they also hijacked it by spying on them while also working against a common enemy which was Malcolm. Trust me if they wanted to breakdown the NOI they would've just like they did with the Black Panther Party, but they found it useful for COINTELPRO, i suggest everyone look that up its been proven real