3. Lithuania (16.2)
  4. Russia (14.5)
  5. Czech Republic (14.1)
  6. Romania (12.9)
  7. Serbia (12.9)
  8. Australia (12.6)
  9. Portugal (12.5)
  10. Slovakia (12.5)

Lies, any chart that does not include Denmark is false.

Not surprised to see so many eastern european nations there. I swear those people tolerate drink more than others. This guy I work drinks everyday after work and it doesnt seem to affect him one bit

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Not surprised to see so many eastern european nations there. I swear those people tolerate drink more than others. This guy I work drinks everyday after work and it doesnt seem to affect him one bit

Yeah, it is in Slavic dna.

5 out of 10 countries in this list are Slavic nations.

Their lives suck so they are drinking so much because they are depressed and miserable.

Ironically, they're the most anti-immigrant overtly racist countries. As if immigrants are dying to live in their shithole countries. They're just a stopping point for the civilised western European countries.:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Ironically, they're the most anti-immigrant overtly racist countries. As if immigrants are dying to live in their shithole countries. They're just a stopping point for the civilised western European countries.:mjlol:

In America the flyoverland racist pro-Trump white states are all into opioids instead.

Currently, white males are the only demographic in the US with declining life expectancy.

In America the flyoverland racist pro-Trump white states are all into opioids instead.

Currently, white males are the only demographic in the US with declining life expectancy.

Lol yeah. The most racist states are the deep south and the mid-west, the poorest states in America. Most people want to live in the east coast or California + Pacific north-west.

UK should be up there but a lot of Brits lie about how much alcohol they drink because they don’t want to be medically classed as alcoholics. Ireland, too.

These Polish man in North London are the the kings of drinking.

they are just used it maybe after sooo many years of drinking khamri

Apollo

VIP
UK should be up there but a lot of Brits lie about how much alcohol they drink because they don’t want to be medically classed as alcoholics. Ireland, too.

These Polish man in North London are the the kings of drinking.

The alcohol intake map for Africa correlates with GDP per capita, lol, at least for Tropical Africa.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm surprised South Korea is not in the top 10.
They drink the most in asia but if you compare it to slavic countries they are not on their level, they mostly drink soju which has a high alcohol content (40%).

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Slavic countries are for the most part very cold and grey. Alcohol then becomes a way to flee reality that is often harsh. The Slavic soul is very melancholic...

In Bosnia, drinking rakija is very widespread.

Status
Not open for further replies.