Thermonuclear Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Imagine if they used that knowledge of nuclear physics for overall good of humanity. Wiping each other out is considered so important but working together and eradicating the problems facing us as a whole is not at all a priority. What a shitty species.

Imagine if they used that knowledge of nuclear physics for overall good of humanity. Wiping each other out is considered so important but working together and eradicating the problems facing us as a whole is not at all a priority. What a shitty species.
Somebody has to be at the top and the rest fighting for the remaining spots.

VixR

Veritas
There have been so many close calls, it's insane. This one almost occurred due to a computer glitch
Not only do you have to worry about purposeful human stupidity, there's also the potential for all types of accidents, glitches and misunderstandings, and when you think of the possibility of someone potentially cyber-hacking the nuclear weapons systems in, its all just too shocking

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There have been so many close calls, it's insane. This one almost occurred due to a computer glitch
Not only do you have to worry about purposeful human stupidity, there's also the potential for all types of accidents, glitches and misunderstandings, and when you think of the possibility of someone potentially cyber-hacking the nuclear weapons systems in, its all just too shocking
Does this keep you up? :lolbron: But it is scary. The US hacked a North Korean missile launch a few months ago and caused it to detonate prematurely. If the US can do it, other countries can do it. And unfortunately these nukes are connected to the internet. Someone or a group of sophisticated people can even stage a presidential launch order and send the right codes to nuclear submarines. It's a scary world.

:manny: don't be fulay walaal.
Real talk, aren't Russia's nukes supposed to go off automatically if they are attacked?:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Real talk, aren't Russia's nukes supposed to go off automatically if they are attacked?:cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

Semi offtopic: If Russia attacks Finland, i'm obligated to attend that war. And this is by law:jcoleno:

Mother Russia baliis dont attack us:mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
Does this keep you up? :lolbron: But it is scary. The US hacked a North Korean missile launch a few months ago and caused it to detonate prematurely. If the US can do it, other countries can do it. And unfortunately these nukes are connected to the internet. Someone or a group of sophisticated people can even stage a presidential launch order and send the right codes to nuclear submarines. It's a scary world.
I think about it, my mind can go down a rabbit hole, but it doesn't keep me up 'cuz I'm too tired at the end of the end.

The concept of a presidential launch order itself is unacceptable. There are no checks and balances in place to keep a demented president from issuing a launch order, I mean that's just insane.
You should be scared.

It's the same way on our end. So-called self assured destruction. That's what's kept the boat from tipping over

Semi offtopic: If Russia attacks Finland, i'm obligated to attend that war. And this is by law:jcoleno:

Mother Russia baliis dont attack us:mjcry:
Claim JEHOVAHS WITNESS.

Jehovah's Witnesses are exempted in that they may be granted a deferment of service for 3 years upon presentation of a certificate from their congregation's minister showing they are an active member of that religious community. Providing they are still an active member 3 years later, there is nothing to stop them getting a further certificate and deferment.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Claim JEHOVAHS WITNESS.

Jehovah's Witnesses are exempted in that they may be granted a deferment of service for 3 years upon presentation of a certificate from their congregation's minister showing they are an active member of that religious community. Providing they are still an active member 3 years later, there is nothing to stop them getting a further certificate and deferment.

I would rather die:nahgirl:

Can you believe mere (irrational) humans yeild the power to this level of chaos.
Its crazy isn't it. These explosions are also far less potent than the ones we have in modern times. Its even more of a double edged sword with the whole nuclear arms race. Its frightening to think that only a handful countries have access. The inequality for firepower is too steep. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ry-navy-air-force-world-war-3-bombers-arsenal. You should go on vacation walle. :kanyehmm:

Pakistan and India have nuclear weapons. (clear cut enemies) World war three will start from a border conflict concerning kashmir.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Reminds me of this quote by one of the master minds behind the nuclear bomb.

Look at the sadness in his eyes, he probably thought he helped bring about the inevitable destruction of humanity.

Last edited:
The world would eventually come to an end.
Why worry.
Everybody will die, this is a fact.
Why worry?

Only atheists/s are scared to die. Because they know they are destined to hell.

I think about it, my mind can go down a rabbit hole, but it doesn't keep me up 'cuz I'm too tired at the end of the end.

The concept of a presidential launch order itself is unacceptable. There are no checks and balances in place to keep a demented president from issuing a launch order, I mean that's just insane.
You should be scared.

It's the same way on our end. So-called self assured destruction. That's what's kept the boat from tipping over

yeah I know, we have the first and the third biggest nuclear facilities in the nation out here in AZ.
If this were to happen, we'll meet our lord. Do u give that a thought? Are you perhaps afraid of that rather than the annihilation of humanity by nuclear?
Do you ever feel like you know you are wrong, but you're marching on in the wrong path anyway because it's convenient for you while you live?

VixR

Veritas
yeah I know, we have the first and the third biggest nuclear facilities in the nation out here in AZ.
If this were to happen, we'll meet our lord. Do u give that a thought? Are you perhaps afraid of that rather than the annihilation of humanity by nuclear?
Do you ever feel like you know you are wrong, but you're marching on in the wrong path anyway because it's convenient for you while you live?
No..that's not my thought process. It's not anything spiritual in nature. If that's how I thought, and if I actually thought my path was wrong, I wouldn't be an atheist. It's along the line of mass human annihilation and suffering, destruction of the climate, loss of infrastructure and civilization, and the rest of humanity living in some kind of awful dystopian reality. If there is a god out there, I don't claim to know "it", but I certainly don't believe it to be any of these manmade god stories, and I'm not 'afraid' of it, so to speak.

No..that's not my thought process. It's not anything spiritual in nature. If that's how I thought, and if I actually thought my path was wrong, I wouldn't be an atheist. It's along the line of mass human annihilation and suffering, destruction of the climate, loss of infrastructure and civilization, and the rest of humanity living in some kind of awful dystopian reality
All of things which has happened in the past. People suffer now, they live in abject conditions, they have no infrastructure.
if it would take out the bad boys, i'd be in favor of it.

Allah isn't man made, maybe someday you will come to your sense because right now you are out of your damn mind.

VixR

Veritas
All of things which has happened in the past. People suffer now, they live in abject conditions, they have no infrastructure.
if it would take out the bad boys, i'd be in favor of it.

Allah isn't man made, maybe someday you will come to your sense because right now you are out of your damn mind.
Come on, it's not the same. It's uncharted territory and since it would evicerate so much, you can't really compare it to everyday suffering.

I really do think so, but I could see how someone like you who believes in it might think that's insane.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

You should be scared.

Yep. The orange buffoon can throw a temper tantrum and order a nuclear war and no one has legal authority to stop him. Of course this hasn't happened since ww2 with the rudimentary nukes, and it does depend on people following orders. It's likely that cabinet secretaries and higher ups who have families will sabotage him. There's nothing a president can do to force people to do something. It's just assumed that he can order an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts