There's some sort of a book fair going in Mogadishu. Everyone & his mom wrote a book on anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
@embarassing so I'm giving a bad wrap to this hell-hole ?

Yes. You only make posts about Xamar and its always only the negative news. I never said it was perfect but its not a hell-hole either. And that spazz attack after watching girls enjoying themselves the other day is what made it obvious.
:tacky:

AUN to those that died

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes. You only make posts about Xamar and its always only the negative news. I never said it was perfect but its not a hell-hole either. And that spazz attack after watching girls enjoying themselves the other day is what made it obvious.
:tacky:

AUN to those that died

Yeah sure! "It's not perfect" what sort of perfection are you referring to dammit when an effing fighting took place between the same armed forces. At the same time you have a lady who was being used as a weapon reinforcer. She aaa doing that cause her qabiil men were on one side.

Give me a break man, what capital city is having this sort of thing ? Not even in Damascus, Syria has ever had this kind of thing

Yeah sure! "It's not perfect" what sort of perfection are you referring to dammit when an effing fighting took place between the same armed forces. At the same time you have a lady who was being used as a weapon reinforcer. She aaa doing that cause her qabiil men were on one side.

Give me a break man, what capital city is having this sort of thing ? Not even in Damascus, Syria has ever had this kind of thing

Yeah, ignore all the progress the city has made and focus on the few off times where things like this happen and act like its the norm. Thats fair of you.

Anyway, apparently it was triggered by the stabilization forces disarmament campaign, not sure about the full story. But they're trying to make progress, and it won't be smooth, try to be supportive inshaAllah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah, ignore all the progress the city has made and focus on the few off times where things like this happen and act like its the norm. Thats fair of you.

Anyway, apparently it was triggered by the stabilization forces disarmament campaign, not sure about the full story. But they're trying to make progress, and it won't be smooth, try to be supportive inshaAllah.

The amount of incompetency is just staggering! You do comprehend that 9 people died because these forces killed each other because they thought they were fighting El-Shukansi? :damn::dead: One didn't know the other was part of the "armed forces" and get this ...they were fighting for hours before realizing it was their own people :draketf::drakekidding:

The incompetency is in another level, complete jackasses.

So disorganized, so insufficient and so backwards.

Good luck convincing anyone that there's even an ounce of good things that place produces.

The little amount of good things it accomplished came on the back of foreign nations.

The roads build in few streets in Xamar are build by Turkey.

The stores and hotels are build by diasporans.

There's no government ....hence that's why I call it the RULERS OF HALF OF MOGADISHU

For fucks sake the country is 637k square miles, 637k square miles dammit and these idiots control, for all practical purposes where their authority is noticeable, just 22 square miles. :drakewtf::drakekidding:

The amount of incompetency is just staggering! You do comprehend that 9 people died because these forces killed each other because they thought they were fighting El-Shukansi? :damn::dead: One didn't know the other was part of the "armed forces" and get this ...they were fighting for hours before realizing it was their own people :draketf::drakekidding:

The incompetency is in another level, complete jackasses.

So disorganized, so insufficient and so backwards.

Good luck convincing anyone that there's even an ounce of good things that place produces.

The little amount of good things it accomplished came on the back of foreign nations.

The roads build in few streets in Xamar are build by Turkey.

The stores and hotels are build by diasporans.

There's no government ....hence that's why I call it the RULERS OF HALF OF MOGADISHU

For fucks sake the country is 637k square miles, 637k square miles dammit and these idiots control, for all practical purposes where their authority is noticeable, just 22 square miles. :drakewtf::drakekidding:

.... thats not what happened. Where did you get AS from? Did you just decide to make that up? Did you just make up the turkish building all the roads? Most of the roads built the past couple years were financed by local communities or the local gov. Why does it matter whether diasporans build something? lol you are out of control. Again its coming out of war and its improving, what were you expecting? Perfection over night?

Anyway your hatred coupled with your display picture is making me nervous :ftw9nwa:
Stop being a hater and take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts