There's no such thing as somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
u wouldn't give ride to a needy somali elder, u wouldn't give money to a somali homeless.
what exactly would u give?
Whatever I can. I'd get them a Lyft.

I've learned not to give money to homeless ppl the hard way. They're homeless for a reason.

It depends what they need. I'm no giver of rides. I spent money on the stranger. That doesn't count for something?

You can't see how superficial/fake this example is? This is what you'd call a bench experiment. It's not something you can duplicate it in real life.

I'm telling you: I help who I can.

I really can't baayo. You're being politically correct in every sense of the word.

I have no doubt you'd help a Somali person first on instinct.

It's only natural for someone to be drawn to one of their own, especially at the subconscious level.

Unless there's some form of self-hatred/loathing that is.

Or you don't see colour miyaa? :sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR by he who holds my soul in his hand I was dacaad to the farax I asked him if he had feelings for her and if he was in a relationship with her and if he said yes to either wallahi I would of left never contacting that chick again.

But if he was an ajnabi I wouldn't care less about his feelings even if it was his wife waa ka dhex bixi lahaa

VixR

Veritas
Ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq there's really not much else to it I mean it's not rocket science my motto is it's easy to get the pussy but just don't fall in love:siilaanyolaugh:
Not sure why you think it's your lifestyle I'm knocking. You just wanna f*ck. I don't think that's a crime. You're just not very smart about it
@VixR by he who holds my soul in his hand I was dacaad to the farax I asked him if he had feelings for her and if he was in a relationship with her and if he said yes to either wallahi I would of left never contacting that chick again.

But if he was an ajnabi I wouldn't care less about his feelings even if it was his wife waa ka dhex bixi lahaa
:dead:
That's some BS if I ever heard it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not sure why you think it's your lifestyle I'm knocking. You just wanna f*ck. I don't think that's a crime. You're just not very smart about it
:dead:
That's some BS if I ever heard it
If I am lying may Allah never accept my prayers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the deen you mock like the filth hitchens and ayan watch what will happen if you mock my religion again
f*ck you and motherfuck you khawrij beliefs if you don't like what I am saying you're free to blow yourself up into smithereens hooyada waase before you do give me your sisters phone member so I can get some head.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're telling the truth, you're a sinless virgin kkk :siilaanyolaugh:

There is no bro code, and certainly not one with nationality as it's basis. You can tell that one to the birds :icon lol:
There's never been a chick in my life that I didn't share after all

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
f*ck you and motherfuck you khawrij beliefs if you don't like what I am saying you're free to blow yourself up into smithereens hooyada waase before you do give me your sisters phone member so I can get some head.

filthy mouth from the filthy kuufaar, u cannot even pray in your state, i am refraining myself from uttering such language because i don't want to even see one second of your eternal fate, the water u will drink will melt your bowels, paradise is for those who control their tongues, u cannot do the basics in islam that the kuufaar can even do without making excuses like they make excuses to perform prayer or to fast

VixR

Veritas
There's never been a chick in my life that I didn't share after all
You're unwittingly funny.

Only you would enter so-called Somalinimo in pursuing a girl vs another guy:icon lol:
I really can't baayo. You're being politically correct in every sense of the word.

I have no doubt you'd help a Somali person first on instinct.

It's only natural for someone to be drawn to one of their own, especially at the subconscious level.

Unless there's some form of self-hatred/loathing that is.

Or you don't see colour miyaa? :sass2:
Of course I see color, I'm not one of those ppl who claim it isn't there :mjlol:

But it's not what determines if I help someone.

I already know I'm more likely to help other women and old people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
filthy mouth from the filthy kuufaar, u cannot even pray in your state, i am refraining myself from uttering such language because i don't want to even see one second of your eternal fate, the water u will drink will melt your bowels, paradise is for those who control their tongues, u cannot do the basics in islam that the kuufaar can even do without making excuses like they make excuses to perform prayer or to fast
Go learn about Islam first before you start making takfiir while foaming at the mouth you mumbling buffoon its shirk that takes one out the fold of Islam not pussy or vulgar obscene language hooyada waase now blow yourself up into smithereens

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Go learn about Islam first before you start making takfiir while foaming at the mouth you mumbling buffoon its shirk that takes one out the fold of Islam not pussy or vulgar obscene language hooyada waase now blow yourself up into smithereens

get out of my face and don't make what is haram halal you fornicating kuufaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts