There's no such thing as somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Are u more likely to help someone if they're Somali or do you treat them just like everyone else? Just curious.
Is that your definition of 'Somalinimo'? Would I help another Somali? Most likely I would help them in whatever way I can, but if that's the definition we're going by, I'm likely not to to see another Somali outside my family for months on end, so its not something that realistically figures into whether I help someone or not. It's more a question of whether I can help them, if it's safe to, and if I'm feeling in a help-y mood or have the time.

Seriously Somali men can never just be friends with girls. They always assume that a woman is something to be "colonized" as @Cognitivedissonance put it. Something to be owned, conquered....smh
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. You're right. I remember in college, this somali girl asked my farax friend for a pen. He became so smitten, asking me if she liked him. kept telling him that she only wanted a pen. Somali culture should be more lenient with dating. This form of conservatism is detrimental to proper adolescence development imo. Imagine the day these folks get married, they would be kissing like two fishes fighting for food, with the lack of previous experience and all. :susp:

Is that your definition of 'Somalinimo'? Would I help another Somali? Most likely I would help them in whatever way I can, but if that's the definition we're going by, I'm likely not to to see another Somali outside my family for months on end, so its not something that realistically figures into whether I help someone or not. It's more a question of whether I can help them, if it's safe to, and if I'm feeling in a help-y mood or have the time.

My question wasn't if u would help another Somali. I asked if you would be more likely to help another Somali than an ajanabi.

VixR

Veritas
My question wasn't if u would help another Somali. I asked if you would be more likely to help another Somali than an ajanabi.
I help whoever I can help. If a random Somali in need of help were to plop down in front of me now, I'd most likely help them in any way I can. But that would go for the ajnabi too. Do you selectively help ppl depending on their background? That doesn't even cross my mind.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. You're right. I remember in college, this somali girl asked my farax friend for a pen. He became so smitten, asking me if she liked him. kept telling him that she only wanted a pen. Somali culture should be more lenient with dating. This form of conservatism is detrimental to proper adolescence development imo. Imagine the day these folks get married, they would be kissing like two fishes fighting for food, with the lack of previous experience and all. :susp:
speak for yourself bradar you and me are not the same lack of previous experience kulaha kkkk

I help whoever I can help. If a random Somali in need of help were to plop down in front of me now, I'd most likely help them in any way I can. But that would go for the ajnabi too

I help whoever I can as well. It seems you don't understand the question still. Let's say a homeless Somali on the street asks you for money, does it pull on your heartstrings more than if it was an ajanabi, resulting in you giving them more than u usually do? Or lets say you're not in the mood to give anyone a ride but a Somali lady at the grocery store asks for one, are you more likely to give her a ride than if she was ajanabi? Or are you flat out saying u treat Somalis the same way u treat ajanabis? Please no more meandering answers, just give it to us raw.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
'Somalinimo' doesn't exist, but how tf would it even feature in this context. You're two men going for the same girl, that's the barest simplification, not some grand notion of nationalistic 'Somalinimo'
You have a vagina abaayo macaan you wouldn't understand.

VixR

Veritas
I help whoever I can as well. It seems you don't understand the question still. Let's say a homeless Somali on the street asks you for money, does it pull on your heartstrings more than if it was an ajanabi, resulting in you giving them more than u usually do? Or lets say you're not in the mood to give anyone a ride but a Somali lady at the grocery store asks for one, are you more likely to give her a ride than if she was ajanabi? Or are you flat out saying u treat Somalis the same way u treat ajanabis? Please no more meandering answers, just give it to us raw.
If it was a Somali lady at the grocery store asking for a ride, I would most likely call her a Lyft. I wouldn't/don't give a person a ride unless I know them, or they're very elderly. Not once in my life have I done that, except for coworkers or friends, which I know. I dont give homeless ppl money anymore, so whether it was a Somali or not, I wouldn't give them money, no matter if it pulls at my heart strings or whatever.

If it was a Somali lady at the grocery store asking for a ride, I would most likely call her a Lyft. I wouldn't/don't give a person a ride unless I know them, or they're very elderly. Not once in my life have I done that, except for coworkers or friends, which I know. I dont give homeless ppl money anymore, so whether it was a Somali or not, I wouldn't give them money, no matter if it pulls at my heart strings or whatever.

:farmajoyaab:

Naa maa ka jawaabtid su'aasha? Ileen wax baa aragnay.

You come across two almost identical people in distress: one is Somali, the other isn't.

Who are you more inclined to assist?

RepulsiveAfraidDotterel-max-1mb.gif

Wrong answer

somalinimo means somali people in need of help regardless of whether u know them or not, come first.
I am not surprised at all tho.

VixR

Veritas
RepulsiveAfraidDotterel-max-1mb.gif

Wrong answer

somalinimo means somali people in need of help regardless of whether u know them or not, come first.
I am not surprised at all tho.

It depends what they need. I'm no giver of rides. I spent money on the stranger. That doesn't count for something?
:farmajoyaab:

Naa maa ka jawaabtid su'aasha? Ileen wax baa aragnay.

You come across two almost identical people in distress: one is Somali, the other isn't.

Who are you more inclined to assist?
You can't see how superficial/fake this example is? This is what you'd call a bench experiment. It's not something you can duplicate it in real life.

I'm telling you: I help who I can.

It depends what they need. I'm no giver of rides.

You can't see how superficial/fake this example is? This is what you'd call a bench experiment. It's not something you can duplicate it in real life.

I'm telling you: I help who I can.
u wouldn't give ride to a needy somali elder, u wouldn't give money to a somali homeless.
what exactly would u give?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending