There's no such thing as somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I linked this Pocahontas timo jilac punjnani chick without the bullseye infra red dot on her dome. As I come into her sitting room there's this farax chilling there so we made small talk half an hour lapses and this guy is talking about colonialism and how the British partitioned India like mofo don't no one care I'm trying to colonise this timo jilac thing :ohlord:

Usually if I'm in this situation and it's an ajnabi guy the gloves come off I would probably gas the chick up like a Benz and get her to get rid of him or I would make it uncomfortable for him and even resorting to bullying. But since he was a farax I thought let me reason with him and ask him if it's his girlfriend so I waited for the chick to go to the rest room so I can reason with him.

When she left I asked him if he was in a relationship with her he said no, so I told him we are both wasting our time being here at the same dann time so something has to give so I asked what he would suggest? He had no plans so I told him he can leave and if we ever encounter eachother here next time I will leave or we can flip for it so we decided to flip for it heads say I win and I won so he left.

A couple of day later the qumayo is on the phone pissed talking about how she ain't a doll and we can't take turns with her and that she's a humanbeing, it turns out that the farax snitched ashes to ashes & dust to dust for somalinimo anytime I encounter a farax in those situations I'm going to treat him like an ajnabi hooyadiisa waasaha:damedamn:

Last edited:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
IMG_5437.GIF

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Stop chatting shit u little we all know you live in ur hooyos basement and the only action you get is from your hand you limp wristed c*nt.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop chatting shit u little we all know you live in ur hooyos basement and the only action you get is from your hand you limp wristed c*nt.
I'm a proud virgin who lives not in my mothers basement rather I'm the dirt underneath her feet and I'm proud to be my mothers slave and servant :rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
'Somalinimo' doesn't exist, but how tf would it even feature in this context. You're two men going for the same girl, that's the barest simplification, not some grand notion of nationalistic 'Somalinimo'

'Somalinimo' doesn't exist, but how tf would it even feature in this context. You're two men going for the same girl, that's the barest simplification, not some grand notion of nationalistic 'Somalinimo'

Are u more likely to help someone if they're Somali or do you treat them just like everyone else? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending