Theres an emergency…

Girl I live amongst Cape Verdeans and they don’t all look like that lol. Most off them just tend to look like Africans and those who are off mixed descent are in the minority
Oh like benandirs make sense . Plus why is the guy lying about her being his girlfriend he’s propably mentally ill may Allah cure him

Xoxoxo

VIP
Oh like benandirs make sense . Plus why is the guy lying about her being his girlfriend he’s propably mentally ill may Allah cure him
Yes! He’s probably btw insecure about himself, has to claim a light skin chick ya know?

Cape Verdeans are really cool & nice people Wallahi! Easily one off my favourite diasporas here to hang out with

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM MATHOW? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? LOOK AT THIS GUY BEING OVERTLY RACIST. REPORTED. ALSO HAD TO GIVE A FALSE DEFINITION, IVE NEVER BEEN THIS ANGRY IN MY LIFETIME

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The obsession is crazy, At least We know we are winning because this is obsession. Hey, you dont tell ME who I am, we are NOT similar to the rest of the african contitnent. We are of a SEPERATE Tree known as the CUSHETIC. Learn THIS, we are SOMALI. Absolute RACIST, LOL HE EVEN PULLED A RANDOM GF FROM THE INTERNET BIAS CAPE VERDE

The obsession is crazy, At least We know we are winning because this is obsession. Hey, you dont tell ME who I am, we are NOT similar to the rest of the african contitnent. We are of a SEPERATE Tree known as the CUSHETIC. Learn THIS, we are SOMALI. Absolute RACIST, LOL HE EVEN PULLED A RANDOM GF FROM THE INTERNET BIAS CAPE VERDE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.