There's a Norwegian TV show that features Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Discontinous keep us updated sxb
They were shown or mentioned a couple of times in the previous season. Apparently one of the xaliimos was engaged to a main characters brother. That character being Sana who's Arab. They were mentioned as "beefing" with Sana and suspected of having written on here locker as well as bullying her online due to her inimo. It was quickly revealed they weren't the perpetrators and they were quickly forgotten. The following season followed a closeted khaniis who "discovers" himself.

Next season is rumored to revolve around Sana and they'll probably be brought back. Hope so though.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They were shown or mentioned a couple of times in the previous season. Apparently one of the xaliimos was engaged to a main characters brother. That character being Saba who's Arab. They were mentioned as "beefing" with Sana and suspected of having written on here locker as well as bullying her online due to her inimo. It was quickly revealed they weren't the perpetrators and they were quickly forgotten. The following season followed a closeted khaniis who "discovers" himself.

Next season is rumored to revolve around Sana and they'll probably be brought back. Hope so though.

Pls share links that have english subs :feedme:

SKAM? I heard of this show, so many people were recommending it to me. Might have to give it a go now, I love when minorities from under represented communities aren't walking stereotypes and are treated like actual people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts