There was a queue, XALIIMO comes and cuts the queue. Cadaan man BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF HER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::salute::salute::salute::salute:

DONT YOU F**ng BRING YOUR SAVAGE WAYS TO A MODERN PEOPLE.

you destroyed your country and you wanna wage havoc in another man’s country:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Violence specially against women should never be tolerated, a line should never be the cause to get assault charges on ur record or to get assaulted over. Please be more patient people and respect each other :)

She deserved being dragged out and manhandled.

Act civilised and get in the line like everyone else.

The white guy was very patient, he even asked her to get back in the queue and she responded by physically attacking him.

She deserved worse.

@R.Kelly

Sxb, these are your friends and everything on that video is staged. Is this how low you guys got for click-baits on YouTube? Dress him your macawis & put on her hijaab, pretend you and the floppy white guy are getting married and you might get one million views.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't advocate for violence like this but she should have stayed civilised. I can understand the anger of old white man. But kicking her wasn't needed.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have only noticed that young men of MENA-descent don’t grasp the concept of queue systems in the West.

Could it be due to the fact that they come from an area where jungle law is applied?

I have only noticed that young men of MENA-descent don’t grasp the concept of queue systems in the West.

Could it be due to the fact that they come from an area where jungle law is applied?
She should have not aggravated him. She was a fob and he should have just called the police. Western feminists however deserve to be slapped when they hit men.

Equal rights-equal fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending