There was a pregnant

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Stray Cat I used to feed and pet. Last time I saw her she was heavily pregnant, she disappeared and never came back (been a few weeks now).

now I feel sad

Stray Cat I used to feed and pet. Last time I saw her she was heavily pregnant, she disappeared and never came back (been a few weeks now).

now I feel sad
You should’ve taken her in the house for a couple days or just called a vet fam being pregnant is already hard enough especially the fact that she’s a stray pray for her saaxiib

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I’m selling kittens you interested :mjpls:my cats about to give birth soon
Can't get them but send me pics

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should’ve taken her in the house for a couple days or just called a vet fam being pregnant is already hard enough especially the fact that she’s a stray pray for her saaxiib
I had no idea she was going to give birth, I thought it would've taken a few more weeks.

All I can do is hope she's alive and kicking

They do this, they disappear for a few weeks give birth, nurse the kittens keeping them sheltered away from predators and humans untill the kittens are fit enough to go out into the wild.

Somaha @Basra ???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They do this, they disappear for a few weeks give birth, nurse the kittens keeping them sheltered away from predators and humans untill the kittens are fit enough to go out into the wild.

Somaha @Basra ???

I am allergic to cats. They can see through my devil soul

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

now I feel sad

Yukon u r not well huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah I know I'm worried about her, she was nice cat. She use to rub up against my leg rapidly multiple times while purring, I kind of miss that.

Do u know why cats rub against a surface? They are communicating with other cats that they own that place. They own u. So watch for the other cat if u have another one

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I’m selling kittens you interested :mjpls:my cats about to give birth soon

I want one! A whimsical, crazy one that reflect my own personality.

I will call him Seven and have him sleep on my chest while I lay on my sofa watching Champions League football on the TV, with rain pouring down outside.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I want one! A whimsical, crazy one that reflect my own personality.

I will call him Seven and have him sleep on my chest while I lay on my sofa watching Champions League football on the TV, with rain pouring down outside.
You better start practicing for the pain, some of them scratch and knead the surface they're going to sleep on. I had to hold my tongue while in pain so she'd get to sleep.

It's worth it though