There was a heated argument between Farmaajo & Madoobe. what was said as a personal attack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can anyone tell us what Madoobe said to Farmaajo (personal attack) and vice versa?

Let me guess :

Madoobe; dude! You can’t even talk properly, did you suffer from autism?

Farmaajo; I ain’t the one who went from looking like 80 year-old to 50 like a xaliimo applies make up on herself you bombarded your hair with hair coloring. And quit acting like you are a wadaad cause Islam forbids coloring your hair black, as a male

817889CC-5B53-4C4B-B9F4-0F313758B121.gif

Can anyone tell us what Madoobe said to Farmaajo (personal attack) and vice versa?

Let me guess :

Madoobe; dude! You can’t even talk properly, did you suffer from autism?

Farmaajo; I ain’t the one who went from looking like 80 year-old to 50 like a xaliimo applies make up on herself you bombarded your hair with hair coloring. And quit acting like you are a wadaad cause Islam forbids coloring your hair black, as a male
He is just mad because jl/pl won't let him have it his way

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I read in the another thread that Farmaajo is supporting another Absame candidate in order to split the cagdheer coalition.

Don't follow it that closely so I'm might be off.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yes he is but will fail

Who is the candidate he's supporting? I read that he's part of an Absame faction that aren't in line with the wider coalition.

Is it his whole subclan or just a smaller fraction within it?

Who is the candidate he's supporting? I read that he's part of an Absame faction that aren't in line with the wider coalition.

Is it his whole subclan or just a smaller fraction within it?
It is seerar that he thinks that he can use but will find out the ugly way that no one divided

Status
Not open for further replies.