There should be a Kill On-Site policy for Knife Crime

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-49877948

I myself have been stopped not long ago by 5 youngers wearing balaclava's in a whip who were after someone. Upon realising who i am, they drove off. I don't care for their gang beef but it's extremely distressing for the public to see that.

Fed should shoot anyone caught with a knife with 10 live rounds between their eyes, don't take them to court and treat them the same as someone caught for transport fines.

Knifes and guns use to be a last resort for people who have irreconcilable issues, nowadays i'm hearing people stabbed for facebook arguments over a chick, 2 grams of bud, someone even took a hit recently because he cut into another dude's lane in traffic. :gucciwhat:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi one time when I was visiting London. Some yute on a bike outside of a shisha spot I was at was threatening to stab me for moving towards his sister inside that shisha spot. Little Fucker was looking through the window like some creep.

I backed off after he showed off his blade or “Parker” as he called it. I guess it some sort of Uk lingo for a knife :francis:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-49877948

I myself have been stopped not long ago by 5 youngers wearing balaclava's in a whip who were after someone. Upon realising who i am, they drove off. I don't care for their gang beef but it's extremely distressing for the public to see that.

Fed should shoot anyone caught with a knife with 10 live rounds between their eyes, don't take them to court and treat them the same as someone caught for transport fines.

Knifes and guns use to be a last resort for people who have irreconcilable issues, nowadays i'm hearing people stabbed for facebook arguments over a chick, 2 grams of bud, someone even took a hit recently because he cut into another dude's lane in traffic. :gucciwhat:

I would say cut their heads off and shyt down their throats.

I have a knife with me almost all of the time, and it has nothing to do with fighting.

What I find funny is that when people ask me "why do you have to carry a knife?" most often when they have just borrowed my knife because they needed one to spread butter on their bread.

Mckenzie

VIP
Wallahi one time when I was visiting London. Some yute on a bike outside of a shisha spot I was at was threatening to stab me for moving towards his sister inside that shisha spot. Little Fucker was looking through the window like some creep.

I backed off after he showed off his blade or “Parker” as he called it. I guess it some sort of Uk lingo for a knife :francis:

I can tell he's a kid. He should be more offended if no one moved to her, it means she's clapped.

Mckenzie

VIP
I have a knife with me almost all of the time, and it has nothing to do with fighting.

What I find funny is that when people ask me "why do you have to carry a knife?" most often when they have just borrowed my knife because they needed one to spread butter on their bread.

That's 5 years minimum just for posession. Not worth it yariisow.

Mckenzie

VIP
I was clearly joking.

How often do people get away with stabbings?

Do they get caught or not?

I have often said London is a surveillance city not to stop crime but as a money making scheme. They can catch me slipping into a Bus Lane at 5am but can't catch criminals killing people in broad daylight.

I have often said London is a surveillance city not to stop crime but as a money making scheme. They can catch me slipping into a Bus Lane at 5am but can't catch criminals killing people in broad daylight.

Crime usually increases in an area before they start the process of gentrification.

giphy.gif

Macalin M

Out here
Young men wearing hoodies, dark clothing etc, should be patted down and if they're caught with so much as a plastic butter knife, arrested.
How about.... no! All I wear is black/grey/dark blue clothing. And my skin colour is dark. This is basically a nightmare for me. Always getting stopped by police and violated even though I’m an innocent soul.

Knives are the tools of a coward. What's happened to using your knuckles?
Long gone, back in the day square up who wins wins. All we can do is keep praying for our home City. Inshallah nothing happens in the next 48 hours, as I said the Police have lost the Streets.

Mckenzie

VIP
Long gone, back in the day square up who wins wins. All we can do is keep praying for our home City. Inshallah nothing happens in the next 48 hours, as I said the Police have lost the Streets.

Back in the day, people didn't even kick a man in the face when he's down. You dusted off the L and moved on. Cowardice mob culture has taken over the country and i worry we will become another Mexico where Fed are ruled by these outlaws.

Knife attacks started in Chinatown when butchers use to chase criminals robbing their meat because it's the only tool they had. Then we somehow imitated Rwandans with the Machetes. Soon waxaad arki young people with tasers and grenades :ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Maybe she texted him on the low to rob you.

Trending

Latest posts