There is still hope for HAGs

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wouldn’t take any of his threats seriously, a lot of politicians are panicking because the walls of opportunity are slowly closing in. It’s all about peace, transparency and nation building, the era of warlords is long gone :)

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I wouldn’t take any of his threats seriously, a lot of politicians are panicking because the walls of opportunity are slowly closing in. It’s all about peace, transparency and nation building, the era of warlords is long gone :)
man u always so positive

ur making me smile:silanyosmile:

Fat pirate

Observer
Farmaajo and his bots don't seem t9 understand - you can't f*ck with a Somali men's pride and ego - and right now there is a lot of bruised egos and pride - this shit is not gonna end well
:kanyehmm:

Thats what we get for giving positions to warlords. The fact that all of the warlords are made means hes doing something right

The incompetent farmaajo aint extending sh1t. Enough with the fear-mongering

Its 2020 stop glorifying warlords and warlordism . We need to stand behind the FGS regardless who the leader is and w8 for the next election to pick another one if we have to.

However threatening to use force when things dont go their way shows how low IQ these savages are

Trending

Latest posts