There is something rotten within Somaliland leadership

As an Isaac I say the biggest barrier to the development of the country is these old dinosaur fools who just want the status quo to continue. Here we have far ago trying to visit the country and the clown in charge gleefully says we don’t want him t9 come.

how long is this bitter enmity between the north and south going to last. Blood6 hell its 2020 and yet some think we are still in the 1980s. Akhas wallahi hav8ng old decrepit uneducated men running the show is the worst thing ever. I want trade links cultural and economic links between north and south to resume and these fools are just happy to cash in the cheque while the general population continue to live below the poverty line

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No spotter over-estimate SL poker face and not really analyze them, I only listen them to gather 'history' information not their 30 year failed policy, I don't learn from failures niyahow. Rushed secession due to maybe 'eritrea' influence and break up of region in soviet era, hoping for balkan method, didn't get it. Doesn't know how to get out of it due to 96 clan war and fears HY will see this as 'opportunity' to declare war on Muse even though both really know the policy has failed, they fear a 91 but is there any real hope there no and the more our people focus on that and redirect energy where we can ensure 12k per capita for our local GDP as industrial base wage and 'market demand' drive skilled workers who require less regulation to get market demand rates based market forces(cost of living vs housing) percentile vs salary ratio.

Add superior quality control check on industry and regulations to ensure tim invested does result in reliable products and assurance. Strong demonstration of this thru data and statistics and road maps and showing the eventual change visually to the market place from 'existing to future' and the drive home. Having Bosaso set u as banking sector create and influence business start ups, Garowe skilled sector base, garowe-burtinle-badhan 'manufacturing' sector or basic sector with industrial award wages, conditions.

A strong govt with provable business laws, taxation laws, workers laws, economical infrastructure to guarantee non stop economy(costs increase when production is down). I want us then to focus on our political party formation to set up parties that will reflect this new PL in the future rather then set up the usual boring nationalist, identity orientated parties. Puntland is the future son

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The more u need to advertise SL, the more it shows the policy doesn't stand on no legs. It's impossible to convince us of SL relevancy as we know all they seek is better deal in the union and their not getting it period unless some miracle happens, either that you remain in isolation while the rest move on. No-one is stopping niyahow. Abi Ahmed cud give a f*ck about you and wants to increase his political legacy eritrea/ethiopia peace, SL/Somalia peace, war niyahow siyasad ma tihid your an 'cawaan' who actually thinks people care for you and most just wanna make a 'name' on you. U rejected his offer as you fear HY see this as opportunity to open a 'war front' crying 'Muse Bihi' broke secession policy(even tho it's fake and poker face shit politics) that won't work against strong visionary, educated, politically astute, business astute, puntlander. Now grow up

As an Isaac I say the biggest barrier to the development of the country is these old dinosaur fools who just want the status quo to continue. Here we have far ago trying to visit the country and the clown in charge gleefully says we don’t want him t9 come.

how long is this bitter enmity between the north and south going to last. Blood6 hell its 2020 and yet some think we are still in the 1980s. Akhas wallahi hav8ng old decrepit uneducated men running the show is the worst thing ever. I want trade links cultural and economic links between north and south to resume and these fools are just happy to cash in the cheque while the general population continue to live below the poverty line

You're on the right track. But, there NEVER was some enmity between North and South STARTING in 80s. ProRegime northerners and others became enemies with proLiberation/antiRegime SNM in the 80a. SNM won.

Independence movement PREDATES 80s it's about a musguided reaction to interpretation of, the failed union, dating back to Cali Sugulle and a 1961 coup against the union

There is a group of people that are far worse then these bankrupt dinosaur's, and they are those in the diaspora that support them.

Imagine a person that was fortunate enough to escape the poverty and corruption back home to a land were the rule of law governs all and experiences the fruits of this on a daily basis, yet still supports these pathetic incumbents back home?

Who can possibly be worse then such people? It comes as no surprise that we get the leaders we deserve and until the % of good, righteous god conscious people dramatically increases among our population, this humiliation will continue.

Tukraq

VIP
SL leadership isn’t the best as there kind of delusional and don’t work in there best interests at times, I think they just have bad priorities, but status quo for them isn’t as bad, now fgs leadership is the one that’s mind boggling to me