There is nothing worse than marrying your own first cousin

Imagine hooking up with your first cousin who resembles your ugly ass uncle or aunt, then having babies with severe genetic disorders.

Why do so many Muslim countries carry on this disgusting incestral practice. This should be absolutely abolished like child marriage and fgm.

Imagine hooking up with your first cousin who resembles your ugly ass uncle or aunt, then having babies with severe genetic disorders.

Why do so many Muslim countries carry on this disgusting incestral practice. This should be absolutely abolished like child marriage and fgm.

True that's why there is low iq status. My mother and father met in the early 90s in the UK and they are not cousins. Furthermore, I turned out fine, I go clubbing, I chat to women despite having a feminine soft posh voice.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
sons and daughters have little will over their own fate, just like their parents before them.
if you want it to stop and break the cycle, you risk your relationship with your parents.
imo a small price to pay for the sake of your individuality and the future of your own family.

most suffering and dysfunctions comes from weakness.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
imagen.aspx

Is inbreeding that's behind us doing retarded shit like this.

Shia self mutilate while we blow ourselves up.

Muslims were way ahead of Europeans in everything over 500 years ago but we couldn't stop banging our cousins... If not we would have mosques on the moon by now.

:bell:

imagen.aspx

Muslims were way ahead of Europeans in everything over 500 years ago but we couldn't stop banging our cousins... If not we would have mosques on the moon by now.

True, majid al najima

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
imagen.aspx

I don't think religious extremism is a byproduct of inbreeding, that's just religion. Hell Somalis don't have a culture of marrying first cousins, the only group that's close I can think of is reer xamar folks.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I don't think religious extremism is a byproduct of inbreeding, that's just religion. Hell Somalis don't have a culture of marrying first cousins, the only group that's close I can think of is reer xamar folks.

pakinani are well known for this bs.
i have these pakistani neighbours with 3-4 mongrol kids, like how irresponsible must you be to keep breeding and producing such suffering for your offsprings?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

True but noticed how all the captured AS soldiers look inbred in their photos?

Coincidence?

You can't say there's nothing worse when this is something Allah made Halal.

I've seen cousin marriages that turned out fine and the children were fine. The problem comes when there is a trend in your family generation marrying cousins. That's where the genetic mutations really come from.

pakinani are well known for this bs.
i have these pakistani neighbours with 3-4 mongrol kids, like how irresponsible must you be to keep breeding and producing such suffering for your offsprings?

In the UK, Pakistanis account for 3% of births and also account for 30% of kids born with genetic disorders, yet those timo jileecs cant stop fucking their first cousins:ayaanswag:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You can't say there's nothing worse when this is something Allah made Halal.

I've seen cousin marriages that turned out fine and the children were fine. The problem comes when there is a trend in your family generation marrying cousins. That's where the genetic mutations really come from.

just because its halal, does that mean its good? start thinking outside the box.

just because its halal, does that mean its good? start thinking outside the box.
You're completely missing my point. I'm not encouraging others to do it. But I wouldn't judge others for doing so.

I even pointed out the problem of a family continuing to marry their cousins from one generation to the next.

I'm simply questioning OP's language saying "there's nothing worse than". How can there be nothing worse than what Allah made Halal for us?

If it was so bad for us, Allah would have made it forbidden for us. He knows us more than we know ourselves. Asking to think outside the box of what the Almighty made clearly acceptable is questioning his knowledge of our own selves.

Unless you're not religious or don't care you would agree with my point.

Last edited:
let them pakis do their thing, they will be extinct cuz their offsprings will be severely disabled (physically & mentally) they wont be able to reproduce. kabooooooooom!!
i gonna marry a white blond girl so my kids' iq improves from 67 to 120. ilhan is trying to do the same, hahahahah.
2259.jpg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You're completely missing my point. I'm not encouraging others to do it. But I wouldn't judge others for doing so.

I even pointed out the problem of a family continuing to marry their cousins from one generation to the next.

I'm simply questioning OP's language saying "there's nothing worse than". How can there be nothing worse than what Allah made Halal for us?

If it was so bad for us, Allah would have made it forbidden for us. He knows us more than we know ourselves. Asking to think outside the box of what the Almighty made clearly acceptable is questioning his knowledge of our own selves.

Unless you're not religious or don't care you would agree with my point.

why do you fear to question god or religion? why does someone else have to do the thinking and judgement for you?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
True but noticed how all the captured AS soldiers look inbred in their photos?

Coincidence?
A group of terrorists in a third world country who don't take care of their looks and injuries while in continuous combat are ugly. I hate to break it to you but that's a shitty measure for inbreeding.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I had a crush on my 2nd cousin, it was my first time meeting him in Seattle the man's in the army :it0tdo8: and is sooooo good looking especially when he is wearing his army uniform with the gun..

Trending