There is nothing more

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Bro wallahi you made me think of these Australian dh-loyiiin kkkkkk I remember one qumayo she traveled all the way from there to Arizona for gus kkkkk.
Australian oyin are oversaturated akhi. You have more chance of finding Dajjal than a Cadaan chick with less body count than your fingers can count in this country :damn: :damn:

mushqusha and beed.
1585583031226.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Australian *****oyin are oversaturated akhi. You have more chance of finding Dajjal than a Cadaan chick with less body count than your fingers can count in this country :damn: :damn:
kkkkk i remember couple years ago they all looked bleached like orange in their pics kkkkkkkkkk do they still look orange yaa akhi

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
kkkkk i remember couple years ago they all looked bleached like orange in their pics kkkkkkkkkk do they still look orange yaa akhi
Many of them are quite attractive and look slog more like Scandinavian women but more tanned or so I have heard as I always lower my gaze :damedamn:

But indeed Akhi they don’t tickle my fancy. I’ll stick to my safety net for now

In the honour of this thread and it’s believers I had to post this video. A primary reason why there is less divorces amongst Arabs of Levantine regions

Trending