There is nothing more

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeh the North Africans ones are almost all dimes mashallah but they are also a little more promiscuous than Levant/GCC Arabs though not to the same extents as Somali Arabs.

inshallah Allah will make it easy for us to wife the chaste hurul Ayns of Arabia ameen
Ameeeeeeeeen Allahuma Ameeeen

CaliTedesse

VIP
Akhi may the one who created all seven heavens forgive me for uttering this, but have you not heard of Hoejabis?? :gucciwhat: :gucciwhat:
Ah yes I sense Cyrus the great if from the plains of UK, where the Hoejabi roams at night and prays at day.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Ah yes I sense Cyrus the great if from the plains of UK, where the Hoejabi roams at night and prays at day.
Allah has saved me from such calamity Akhi, Cyrus ibn ul Wahabb is not even from Europe but Oceania

CaliTedesse

VIP
Allah has saved me from such calamity Akhi, Cyrus ibn ul Wahabb is not even from Europe but Oceania
Mashallah yaa Cyrus Al-Oceanee . Ah yes the filthy women from Oceania I know them all too wel with their powdered faces and bleaching abuse. They spread their excrement wherever they can.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bro wallahi you made me think of these Australian dh-loyiiin kkkkkk I remember one qumayo she traveled all the way from there to Arizona for gus kkkkk.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Aren't the descendents of irir samale the only pure somali clan. You have no claim to arabnimo becauze your ancestor wasnt even an arab :russ:
kkkkkk my subclan has seperate ancestry that goes through banu hashim and one that goes through samaale and the one that goes through samaale is 3arab too.
1585582467000.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Aren't the descendents of irir samale the only pure somali clan. You have no claim to arabnimo becauze your ancestor wasnt even an arab :russ:
Btw even if I was a Black African I'd still consider myself Musta3arb. Why do you think I say I am Afro-Arab.

1. You are Arab if you identify as such
2. You are Arab if you speak the language
3. You are Arab if your genealogy descends from the Arab tribes.

Btw even if I was a Black African I'd still consider myself Musta3arb. Why do you think I say I am Afro-Arab.

1. You are Arab if you identify as such
2. You are Arab if you speak the language
3. You are Arab if your genealogy descends from the Arab tribes.
aren't u isaaq?

Trending

Latest posts