There is nothing more

fake news
1585580889666.png

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
On a real,somali girls r the way forward, if you really want an Arab,carab saalax baa noo jooga.Marrying mainland Arabs is a headache.
Arabs are way more submissive and on average more fit/attractive. I’m speaking of Maghrebi and Levant Arabs not necessarily Khaleej:whew: Currently talking to one sxb- I can tell you they are the way but have extremely high standards.

They wouldn’t look twice at 99% of Somalispot Faaraxs :damn: :damn:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Arabs are way more submissive and on average more fit/attractive. I’m speaking of Maghrebi and Levant Arabs not necessarily Khaleej:whew: Currently talking to one sxb- I can tell you they are the way but have extremely high standards.

I feel like your capping so hard about all these Arab females you know :pachah1: :pachah1:

Cyrus

Akhi nin rag baan ahay waa 1 thead oo aan ku aamano gabdhaha 3arbeed. simp is one that goes all the way for a female. this is a general thread.
If you were to make the same thread about Somali girls you wouldn’t get such a response akhi. It’s a cult mentality worship Halimos or you are a simp :pachah1: :pachah1: :damn:
Meeshan waa meel inkaaran

This is the cause of your Arab obsession, I knew there had to be a Peng ting behind this newfound obsession.

Cyrus

I feel like your capping so hard about all these Arab females you know :pachah1: :pachah1:
U can believe what u want sxb but unlike 99% of Somalispot Faaraxs I have something for me in my real life and I’m making moves. But it’s all glory to Allah at the end of the day

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
waraa ur gabay was akbar simpiyoon don't do this again
Akhi I know myself and I am not a simp this thread was merely a one time thing I felt like posting out of boredom and all these animals of the zoo decided to chimp out I've never had people comment so fast over a thread kkkkkk. The hate is real.

Akhi I know myself and I am not a simp this thread was merely a one time thing I felt like posting out of boredom and all these animals of the zoo decided to chimp out I've never had people comment so fast over a thread kkkkkk. The hate is real.
Why are they getting angry somalis are arabs?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Cyrus although we have to admit not all have high standards akhi and are easy to get especially the North African ones, but we are gunning for the ones from good families, who are noble and on their Deen.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Y’all let these men fantasize, at the end of the day we know that they are going to end up married to their cousin from back home.:mjlol:

Cyrus

@Cyrus although we have to admit not all have high standards akhi and are easy to get especially the North African ones, but we are gunning for the ones from good families, who are noble and on their Deen.
Yeh the North Africans ones are almost all dimes mashallah but they are also a little more promiscuous than Levant/GCC Arabs though not to the same extents as Somali Arabs.

inshallah Allah will make it easy for us to wife the chaste hurul Ayns of Arabia ameen

Yeh the North Africans ones are almost all dimes mashallah but they are also a little more promiscuous than Levant/GCC Arabs though not to the same extents as Somali Arabs.

inshallah Allah will make it easy for us to wife the chaste hurul Ayns of Arabia ameen
waryaa stop lying our women use the hijab more than them

Latest posts