There is nothing more

lalayariis

Bad cop
I do not put Arab women on a pedestal, stop with these assumptions, merely posted a thread I felt like saying something good about them as I was thinking. I do not treat them special or highly and never will.
It’s not an assumption, you clearly stated “there is nothing more” than the Arab woman. That’s a pedestal my dude lmao. If you said I admire, or Arab women are great... etc there wouldn’t be an issue. It’s that you are saying they are superior, and the qualities you stated are idealistic and can be applied to any ethnicity.

lalayariis

Bad cop
@CaliTedesse in the end, like who you like but if you broadcast your opinion on an online platform such as this where the majority are not of that ethnicity, and portray them as superior, understand it won’t be taken how you’d like it to be. I’m done replying for good now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It’s not an assumption, you clearly stated “there is nothing more” than the Arab woman. That’s a pedestal my dude lmao. If you said I admire, or Arab women are great... etc there wouldn’t be an issue. It’s that you are saying they are superior, and the qualities you stated are idealistic and can be applied to any ethnicity.
When did I say they are superior. These are your own interpretations. I was merely exaggerating purely for this thread for you to think that no female is as great as them is insane. This is my short poem for the Arab female. Poems are meant to be exaggerated.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse in the end, like who you like but if you broadcast your opinion on an online platform such as this where the majority are not of that ethnicity, and portray them as superior, understand it won’t be taken how you’d like it to be. I’m done replying for good now.
Who the hell portrayed them as superior?

CaliTedesse

VIP
If i’m being honest i will prob end up with a arab between the two. Latinas aren’t muslims and also most of them waa dhiIos.
Most arab women who imigrate to the west(Not the born ones) are usually on the deen.
:patrice:
Akhi whatever you end up with let it inshaAllah be a healthy woman fit for you liking.

CaliTedesse

VIP
They were married, his family from Beirut said bring the children here and leave her. They tried to plan it. She over heard on the phone and confronted him. But he was good and listened to his wife.
It's good the children see their homeland. What is wrong with that?

Trending