There is nothing more

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I

why would I be jealous if I’m somali? I love being somali and would rather be somali than Arab, no self hate bud. There is a difference between being submissive and letting someone walk all over you, than supporting each other.
Submissive means, and I quote:
ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.
That’s not being supportive, that’s wanting a doormat.
Doormat. Look at that foul feminist thoughts oozing from your skull, such disgusting words. It doesn't suprise me that you harbour such foul thoughts. Why the hell would someone treat their own woman as a doormat. A woman is there to consult you in every move. That is what the true Arab female does.

Wrong, the Levantine ones and North African I met are so soft and sweet and well mannered this is the biggest lie I've ever seen you write. I live with North Africans.
The ones I met I are nice too, but they weren't submissive to their husbands, they would argue, fight like a lot of western couples. The way you were describing it, I could only imagine asian women. especially japanese have a strict culture of being obedient and being hard workers in and out of the house

CaliTedesse

VIP
strict rules in place, no appreciation threads for arabs.

We are anti arab and pro madow.
Why not pro both and be kind to all groups and not harbour such hatred. I don't understand you people why hate one group over the other. I like Black people too, waa dad fiican.

The fact that you want someone submissive shows how much of a simp you are. You can’t handle someone with a backbone, because you’re spineless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can’t Handle A STRONG WOMAN
The thing is no man wants a woman who’s not always behind him. Submissiveness is feminine sign it’s a sign that she trusts her husband. Do you think any man wants to talk with a woman who behaves like a dude? No man wants to deal with a Wife who won’t listen to him.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The ones I met I are nice too, but they weren't submissive to their husbands, they would argue, fight like a lot of western couples. The way you were describing it, I could only imagine asian women. especially japanese have a strict culture of being obedient and being hard workers in and out of the house
You mention stereotypical ones, you have those in each ethnic group, they do not define the true Arab female.

CaliTedesse

VIP
you're right about that other thread but xaliimos also can have all the traits you mentioned
That is true I agree 100% if only they could be positive at this thread too my respect would have gone up 20000% that would've made them even more attractive.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Moroccan women are the best choice of women to marry from, they're the least racist to Somalis and Sudanese, and they will cook and clean for you
True bro and they treat men like us foreign men so good wallahi hadhaa Sa7ee7 ma taqult

lalayariis

Bad cop
Doormat. Look at that foul feminist thoughts oozing from your skull, such disgusting words. It doesn't suprise me that you harbour such foul thoughts. Why the hell would someone treat their own woman as a doormat. A woman is there to consult you in every move. That is what the true Arab female does.
You clearly didn’t read my reply, I said there is a difference between being submissive and supporting each other. You jumped to an extreme just to defend a word that I defined doesn’t mean what you think it does. Any who keep putting Arab women on a pedestal I guess.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why not pro both and be kind to all groups and not harbour such hatred. I don't understand you people why hate one group over the other. I like Black people too, waa dad fiican.

I don't like Arabs because they treated my parents badly in saudia Arabia, and killed some of our relative's.

lalayariis

Bad cop
You can’t Handle A STRONG WOMAN
The thing is no man wants a woman who’s not always behind him. Submissiveness is feminine sign it’s a sign that she trusts her husband. Do you think any man wants to talk with a woman who behaves like a dude? No man wants to deal with a Wife who won’t listen to him.
Read my other reply, I said there is a difference between being submissive and supporting one another.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You clearly didn’t read my reply, I said there is a difference between being submissive and supporting each other. You jumped to an extreme just to defend a word that I defined doesn’t mean what you think it does. Any who keep putting Arab women on a pedestal I guess.
I do not put Arab women on a pedestal, stop with these assumptions, merely posted a thread I felt like saying something good about them as I was thinking. I do not treat them special or highly and never will.