Nothing more submissive
Nothing more soft
Nothing more strong
Nothing more supportive
Nothing more appealing
Nothing more beautiful
Than
the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Nothing more gentle on this earth
Nothing more sweet
Nothing more humble
Nothing more feminine
Nothing more devoted to her husband and children
Nothing more submissive
Nothing more soft
Nothing more strong
Nothing more supportive
Nothing more appealing
Nothing more beautiful
Than
the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hairy arab women .......oh no no no.

lalayariis

Bad cop
The fact that you want someone submissive shows how much of a simp you are. You can’t handle someone with a backbone, because you’re spineless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know about the saudis, yeminis and like, but the north african and levantine women are not submissive and their really tough. Maybe if you like the soft submissive stuff you were just describing a better choice would be indonesian or japanese

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The fact that you want someone submissive shows how much of a simp you are. You can’t handle someone with a backbone, because you’re spineless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing more beautiful than a wife who supports you in every move. Don't try to create new meanings for the word simp, because of your jealousy for the Arab female.

CaliTedesse

VIP
what's with all the arab girl talk today :hillarybiz:
there's already an appreciation thread for that
That was disgusting and just fetishizing I admire them for different qualities. Have you seen me post a picture?

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't know about the saudis, yeminis and like, but the north african and levantine women are not submissive and their really tough. Maybe if you like the soft submissive stuff you were just describing a better choice would be indonesian or japanese
Wrong, the Levantine ones and North African I met are so soft and sweet and well mannered this is the biggest lie I've ever seen you write. I live with North Africans.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I
Nothing more beautiful than a wife who supports you in every move. Don't try to create new meanings for the word simp, because of your jealousy for the Arab female.
why would I be jealous if I’m somali? I love being somali and would rather be somali than Arab, no self hate bud. There is a difference between being submissive and letting someone walk all over you, than supporting each other.
Submissive means, and I quote:
ready to conform to the authority or will of others; meekly obedient or passive.
That’s not being supportive, that’s wanting a doormat.

Trending

Latest posts