There is no such thing as true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:There is nothing for me to preach here; I highly doubt OP truly believes that...perhaps he's just looking for some girl to prove him otherwise ? :zhqjlmx:
I do believe it. Its the reason why ill never cohabitate with a woman or want something beyond the sex. You'll also save lacag and your sanity when you breakdown your feelings to a more tangible understanding walle.

The first stage of love is driven by the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen. This is the basis of pure lust. Stage 2 is attraction the neurochemicals involved in this are adrenaline,dopamine and serotonin. Remember this whenever you have a bad breakup. There is nothing extravagant or otherworldly about love companionship. We are just beings that act on evolutionary instinct.
Not
The first stage of love is driven by the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen. This is the basis of pure lust. Stage 2 is attraction the neurochemicals involved in this are adrenaline,dopamine and serotonin. Remember this whenever you have a bad breakup. There is nothing extravagant or otherworldly about love companionship. We are just beings that act on evolutionary instinct.
Oxytocin also aka "love hormone" is released when people are in love. See even science confirms love exists lol

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
I do believe it. Its the reason why ill never cohabitate with a woman or want something beyond the sex. You'll also save lacag and your sanity when you breakdown your feelings to a more tangible understanding walle.
It may be rare and many of us may not find it..but if it's a matter of whether it EXISTS- then yea, I believe it's possible. One case is enough to prove your reductionist view as wrong.

What kind of women are you hanging around if you think we are all golddiggers and have bad attitudes/manners??:ayaanswag:

Not

Oxytocin also aka "love hormone" is released when people are in love. See even science confirms love exists lol
Yeah, I didn't include oxytocin, as it deals with longterm love. Given enough period of time and the reward mechanism for oxytocin will most likely become dysfunctional, its why people fall out of love and become divorced after 20 years together... The interesting part of neuroscience is the aspect that if love and the "feeling" of it can be quantified into chemicals and the different types. Couldn't we in theory affect or manipulate our feelings through modifying the amount of neurochemicals the brain receives. And if so would the manipulated emotion of "true love" or the "lack of it" be just as authentic as the natural emotion. This is already done hence anti depressants just pills comprised of seritonin. so wtf is true love when it can be replicated...

dr.leorio

death\emitter
With every aspect of life, it's is all about what you put into it. Hard work = better results and fulfillment. So if you're a godless nihilist who thinks love is just a social construct and that sex is purely physically (while ignoring all the physiological aspects of sex) then chances are you're never gonna experience anything close to the euphoric high of falling in love. From a scientific perspective sure you can just say it's hormones undergoing chemical reactions releasing said feeling but from a human perspective it's this experience that keeps us happy and fulfilled. There's obviously different kinds of love; love for your friends/family and then theirs sacred undying love you have for God.

My point is to be more open-minded about different perspectives and experiences. Or at least go outside and live life a little jeez..

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You forgot stage 3 bud (aka the only stage of love aka stage 1):

You listed the stages of infatuation and labelled it love hence why so many marriages and relationships fail. Love is not an emotion or feeling. The quicker you get that out of your head the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts