There is no such thing as true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first stage of love is driven by the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen. This is the basis of pure lust. Stage 2 is attraction the neurochemicals involved in this are adrenaline,dopamine and serotonin. Remember this whenever you have a bad breakup. There is nothing extravagant or otherworldly about love companionship. We are just beings that act on evolutionary instinct.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do you even know what is to be loved or to love?

Even by your mother?

It's a mercy from Allah. I feel bad for you.

Nihilism is truely a sad state.

TooMacaan

VIP
There is non-sxual love too, ya know? Do you think there's no such thing as true love in regards to family/friends as well?

Benjamin

någon :)
There is non-sxual love too, ya know? Do you think there's no such thing as true love in regards to family/friends as well?

Preach your gospel to him.
Capture.PNG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hardened hearts and loins can only love automatons. Fem bots releasing pharmaceutical grade pheromones are their future. :trumpsmirk:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The fact that true love doesnt exist is true.
Take 2 couples for example

Couple 1:

Two people madly in love and the man decides to cheat.
There will be loads of fighting but since the man has his finances together and his game smooth, the relationship will resume.

Couple 2:

Two people madly in love and live together. The man has just lost his income and their cumulative finance suffer. The woman will lose respect for her man and the man can feel her resentment.
They start to argue, about money of course. They will say some of most unforgiving shit to each other. This will continue until they break up.

Moral of the story to men specifically:
There's nothing more attractive than having your shit together,
Love strategically, have a mouthpiece and if you're broke, don't even date.
You got more important shit to do.
Women moves up and so should men too.
Fail to understand this and you set yourself up for a lot of pain

Some shit I learned from an elder

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Love is chemical reactions in your brain, and not some magical force. But so what? It feels reals, so it is real. That's what it's like to be human.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Somebody used the chemicals in their brain to make that argument Mickey makes, so i guess that means it can't be trusted either.
The point is, you're judging other chemicals based on your own chemicals and how they interact with the former. So you can only trust something that's outside of these chemicals. Something objective.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The point is, you're judging other chemicals based on your own chemicals and how they interact with the former. So you can only trust something that's outside of these chemicals. Something objective.

Haye, and how do we go about deciding what's objective.

Do you even know what is to be loved or to love?

Even by your mother?

It's a mercy from Allah. I feel bad for you.

Nihilism is truely a sad state.
The only reason I love my mother is because of the oxytocin that is released when I interact with her. Its a reward mechanism built upon years of connective matter, specifically increased connectivity of the neurons because of the years I spent time with her. Love is something purely cerebral. Its fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending