There is a whole subreddit dedicated to self hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these type of somalis....no one respect begs. It seems very considtent theme with somalj liberals. Trying so hard to be accepted by others and constantly kiss ass

This is why I don't want a daughter

:faysalwtf:

Honestly, I respect her father. His daughter may have caused him pain but insha'Allah in the eyes of our Creator his willingness to stand for what is right even against his own daughter.... insha'Allah his stance will make him greater in the eyes of God. He may feel shamed but insha'Allah in the eyes of Allah he has brought honor to himself by doing what is right even in so heart-breaking a circumstance. How tragic his daughter's non-appreciation. I hope he finds comfort in remembering how even the sons of Jacob (PBUH) did wrong and threw Yusuf (PBUH) in the well. How I wish I could talk to him and try to encourage him. His stance is heroic in the face of injustice.

Honestly, I respect her father. His daughter may have caused him pain but insha'Allah in the eyes of our Creator his willingness to stand for what is right even against his own daughter.... insha'Allah his stance will make him greater in the eyes of God. He may feel shamed but insha'Allah in the eyes of Allah he has brought honor to himself by doing what is right even in so heart-breaking a circumstance. How tragic his daughter's non-appreciation. I hope he finds comfort in remembering how even the sons of Jacob (PBUH) did wrong and threw Yusuf (PBUH) in the well. How I wish I could talk to him and try to encourage him. His stance is heroic in the face of injustice.
Why do you care about these losers? let them vent out their anger online like the cowards they are.

You need to join that subreddit and do some preaching sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending