There are people all around you dabbling in the occult dark arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are making pacts with shayateen
Some are willingly possessed
Some have offered human sacrifices to the devils through war gangster ism and kidnapping
Some are attempting to suck the energy from one or multuple peoples
Some have embraced the masoniC calls

May Allah protect us and open our eyes to the reality of those who have sought refuge in the shayateen il jinm

@Do-I-Look-Somali @Sidi Dirir @Wardheere @Knowles @Inquisitive_ @Mckenzie @Active asylum @zeinap83

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There are some people worser than shayadeen wallahi.

Most of my old friends that were gangbangers that didnt pray or fast use to atleast stop the ciyaalsuuqnimo during Ramadan or cut down, but there a few that would do even worse in Ramadan :mindblown: can someone explain this?

There are some people worser than shayadeen wallahi.

Most of my old friends that were gangbangers that didnt pray or fast use to atleast stop the ciyaalsuuqnimo during Ramadan or cut down, but there a few that would do even worse in Ramadan :mindblown: can someone explain this?
Some gangsters have no iman but those are a rare breed
Allahuakbar

Why would anyone make pacts with the devil if the devil is proof of a god?
:damedamn:
because they see him as a spirit in a hiearchy of spirits as opposed to what he is - a dog that Allah has allowed to roam the earth.

Some of the dualists see him as a force equal to God - representing the "balance" and thus worthy of worship (Such as the yazidis in Iraq). This is their misguidance.

Then there are those who he (or his minions) come to in the form of muses (or inspirers) to further their craft and success wherever it may be.

He (or the lesser devils) come from many doors - but two main ones are either overwhelming greed to where the person does anything for the wealth and fame or he comes from the door of false mythology whereby he presents himself as one of a number of spirits who operate the running of the universe and whose help is thus sought after. Thereby, he convinces a man to deny Allah - especially through the names of Al-Aliy (the Most High) and Al Wahid (The One) and Al- Qahar (The Prevailing) and thus force him to believe that the devil (or the lesser shayateen) are better allies than the notion of God, which he convinces his slaves is an overrated notion.

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange (18:50)

And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden. (72:6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending