There are only 8 countries without Chinese investment

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
EB26E125-7C93-436F-A648-D6E6E958445A.jpeg

This isn’t true. Bosaso’s airport was literally built by the Chinese a couple of years ago. They’ve also invested in other sectors too in recent years. It might not be as much as other African countries but they still have a presence

The Chinese have also had a presence and invested in Somalia pre civil war. They built the pre civil war theatre and stadium in Mogadishu. They also built the north-south Mogadishu Hargeisa highway in the 70s.

It would be naive to think that the worlds largest economy isn’t investing in the closest African country in terms of distance

8327.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This isn’t true. Bosaso’s airport was literally built by the Chinese a couple of years ago. They’ve also invested in other sectors too in recent years. It might not be as much as other African countries but they still have a presence

The Chinese have also had a presence and invested in Somalia pre civil war. They built the pre civil war theatre and stadium in Mogadishu. They also built the north-south Mogadishu Hargeisa highway in the 70s.

It would be naive to think that the worlds largest economy isn’t investing in the closest African country in terms of distance

8327.jpg
in 2014, I was driving from hargeisa to laascaanood and on the way there I literally saw an institution with the chinese flag waving, wallahi billahi.

I can’t remember very well but I think they were a construction company.