There are Ethiopian bots on Twitter who are manipulating and dividing Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Many of these accounts who say "Somali men are trash" and are pro gay and pro tranny and pro black and who are pro Ethiopia are bots. They are also bots who push qabyalad. This movement has come out of no where and there is no way we have shifted. These accounts are a mix of Ethiopian bots and real people who have been brainwashed by the Ethiopian bots.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I love the conspiracy, but you need a video with a automated voice, random pictures, suspenseful music, and a poorly made powerpoint slide.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many of these accounts who say "Somali men are trash" and are pro gay and pro tranny and pro black and who are pro Ethiopia are bots. They are also bots who push qabyalad. This movement has come out of no where and there is no way we have shifted. These accounts are a mix of Ethiopian bots and real people who have been brainwashed by the Ethiopian bots.

r u the same as Crow>?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sorry to break it to you sxb but those aren't Ethiopian bots, they're BLM SJW xalimos.
:francis:
I know how you feel sxb, I felt the same way when I found out but you get used to it.
:friendhug:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Sorry to break it to you sxb but those aren't Ethiopian bots, they're BLM SJW xalimos.
:francis:
I know how you feel sxb, I felt the same way when I found out but you get used to it.
:friendhug:

Some dont look Somali though but Oromo and I thought maybe the bot creators have confused us when they pick any random picture they think is a Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending