There’s a 13 year old on here

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That is why I never DMed or Shukaansi on this forum, with all these kids pretending to be adults one can catch a case, 16 should be minimum age on this forum.:bell:
Nothing wrong with having young members.

But when a 11 year old is FKD with you, now that is when issues arise. And imagine they whip out the sources and know more then you. That's creates a atmosphere of :susp:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Nothing wrong with having young members.

But when a 11 year old is FKD with you, now that is when issues arise. And imagine they whip out the sources and know more then you. That's creates a atmosphere of :susp:
I’m done. I’m 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf is wrong with everyone

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Everybody thinks I’m 13 now. I just met someone who was 13:wtf:. I’m 15!!!!!!!
choochoo u are offically the ssopt 13yr old of the year u may stop backtracking now
Skjermbilde 2020-11-22 kl. 16.23.14.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How is 15 too young:mindblown:
At age 15, I was chasing goats with a knife :comeon:

Honestly, nothing wrong, but don't waste your young age on a forum, go out and make friends and enjoy life. Don't forget to revise too. Your coming to a point of age, where it will be exam, exam and exam :wtfdis:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
At age 15, I was chasing goats with a knife :comeon:

Honestly, nothing wrong, but don't waste your young age on a forum, go out and make friends and enjoy life. Don't forget to revise too. Your coming to a point of age, where it will be exam, exam and exam :wtfdis:
You sound like your 30

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Trending

Latest posts