Then when I tell my people we should introduce more

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Did she shave or is that an actual bidaar?

AccomplishedGleamingAsianporcupine-small.gif

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Yes they will sxb bring 100000 foreign women, breed 500000 with them and let the produce of 500000 breed with 500000 pure Somali males and create a produce of 2500000 and let these breed with other pure 2500000 Somali males.

And so on and so on
The only flaw to that plan is that 99% of foreign women do not want to reproduce with Somali men.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No one said bring in hot women kkkkkk
So ugly women of other races? No offense but that will not improve our genetics. It will drag us even more down. I agree with diversifying our look, but it should only be with average to attractive ajnabi.

That's why I love you guys. I didn't even take time to watch her vid. I just ran for cover from the bidaar. So she shaved her head?

I only watched a little bit

only so much of a woman hysterically laughing after a domestic I can stomach watching.

Yes she shaved it,

But she is actually beautiful to be 100% honest with you. Apart from her shaved look. Look at her features.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes they will sxb bring 100000 foreign women, breed 500000 with them and let the produce of 500000 breed with 500000 pure Somali males and create a produce of 2500000 and let these breed with other pure 2500000 Somali males.

And so on and so on
Future Oil rich state so maybe many will flock but you know without the shitting insta fiasco.

No niggas tho. We gonna have many sons insha'Allah.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Find me a single half Somali who actually looks half Somali.
You're thinking short term.

Bring the woman and live in the middle east until we build up. Then surround your kids back home with their own ppl and let them mix back in. You get new genes and a healthy population that look Somali again. Europe did it and so did the Arabs and every other race. That's why somalis look ancient in DNA. We never mixed.

You're thinking short term.

Bring the woman and live in the middle east until we build up. Then surround your kids back home with their own ppl and let them mix back in. You get new genes and a healthy population that look Somali again. Europe did it and so did the Arabs and every other race. That's why somalis look ancient in DNA. We never mixed.
:ohhh: