Thecoolsomalis is run by a femcel

Every other post is a subtle fireshot at somali guys, getting tired of watching somalis fight under comment sections. And im 90% certain , she's posting this for clout so she could up her views.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-042307_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-042307_Instagram.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 255

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s a guy bro he used to go on ig live in the summer he’s in his late 20s

he posts this stuff for controversy because his page is dying. When he posts shit like this people start a war in the comments which boosts his page

also this tweet was from last year which is proving my point, just fishing and people always take the bait

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
wtf lmao. I didn’t even know this instagram page existed.

Why is it that every single online somali community is obsessed with discourse? Is it a coincidence it originated in twitter? Some stupid shaïte goes down on twitter, sspotters link it and make a thread then it goes down on here, instagram pages screenshot it and post it and it goes down in their comments.

Then those people go to twitter and join in. Why do Somalis give so much attention to stuff like this? Why do you guys care so much? Where is all this free time coming from?

Not only is our country in shambles but our diaspora are complete idiots on the internet as well.

Yeah i think OP might be right about a girl being behind that account, every other post is a tweet about naag nool, Somali men being threathened or insecure or other gender topics mocking Somali boys/men and the rest are Somali women advocacy tweets. The next post after you swipe is some bs advertisment.

She obviously made a page to cater to these views and masks it as a popular meme page.

MaliWorldEnt has a fat ugly incel Somali guy behind it though, seen him before he straight up posts anything for clout and has a war brewing every comment section each time. Caught him posting alpha male BS propaganda one time and was spouting it in the comments.

Last edited:
wtf lmao. I didn’t even know this instagram page existed.

Why is it that every single online somali community is obsessed with discourse? Is it a coincidence it originated in twitter? Some stupid shaïte goes down on twitter, sspotters link it and make a thread then it goes down on here, instagram pages screenshot it and post it and it goes down in their comments.

Then those people go to twitter and join in. Why do Somalis give so much attention to stuff like this? Why do you guys care so much? Where is all this free time coming from?

Not only is our country in shambles but our diaspora are complete idiots on the internet as well.

Somalis are ill jobless people, they rinse the same few dead topic's over and over. They never have anything constructive or useful to say, it's either bragging or mocking themselvs themselves, or mocking or complaining about the next man over.

This guy said it the best:

Yeah i think OP might be right about a girl being behind that account, every other post is a tweet about naag nool, Somali men being threathened or insecure or other gender topics mocking Somali boys/men and the rest are Somali women advocacy tweets. The next post after you swipe is some bs advertisment.

She obviously made a page to cater to these views and masks it as a popular meme page.

MaliWorldEnt has a fat ugly incel Somali guy behind it though, seen him before he straight up posts anything for clout and has a war brewing every comment section each time. Caught him posting alpha male BS propaganda one time and was spouting it in the comments.
Instead of them posting stuff for enjoyment or laughs you'll just be watching a civil war going on in the comment sections.

Instead of them posting stuff for enjoyment or laughs you'll just be watching a civil war going on in the comment sections.

Somalis crave drama and one upping eachother all the time. We behave like animals on the internet and give WorldStarHipHop a run for their money

Us going at eachother is entertainment for non-Somalis though. It's like seeing wild chimps fighting eachother in a Zoo cage, you'll be outside with a popcorn watchin with enjoyment.

it

the page is ran by a man

Every other post is a subtle fireshot at somali guys, getting tired of watching somalis fight under comment sections. And im 90% certain , she's posting this for clout so she could up her views.
Is the really the fucking state of Somali discourse, arguing bout dumb shit like gender?

Trending