''the Zionists released the virus in both the marketplace and in the hospitals – 41% of the infections occurred in the hospitals not in the streets''

You have been following the Wuhan virus since 26 January 2020. Originally you declared it a natural outbreak less virulent than SARS but then you revised your view as new information became available. On 1 February an element of the Chinese military formally accused the USA of launching this virus against them as an act of war, and Russian web sites are repeating this accusation. What is your over-all appraisal of the Wuhan virus and its implications for both China-US relations and the over-all global economy?

A. Of course we need better source and more reflection and analysis. I consider much of the hysterical reporting allegedly from China to be deliberate misinformation. Let me start my appraisal by saying that the newest information available suggests that this was a Zionist attack on China in two parts: in part one a Jewish American professor at Harvard appears to have been dangled to the Chinese, committed treason against the USA, and assisted the Chinese in establishing a level 4 bio-war center in Wuhan. In part two – and the professor could be unwitting of this part – the Zionists released the virus in both the marketplace and in the hospitals – 41% of the infections occurred in the hospitals not in the streets. It should not be assumed that the virus escaped from a Chinese facility, or by accident.

A very insightful Interview that a Marine Corps and CIA spy did with an Iranian newspaper, but how the virus was created and released for potential biological warfare between China and the USA, of course ((they are behind it)) as usual.

Trending