The years 90-2000 I miss so much l

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:wow:80s Man
1624420206406.png
1624420259933.png
every where

this is obviously sarcasm but it’s kind of funny some people genuinely believe this. Acting like hoods and cocaine didn’t exist in the ‘50s, people smoking cigarettes in literal airplanes and having to store food in ice boxes because fridges weren’t really a thing.

Even today I go out biking almost everyday to go play ball all the way until maghrib. Your dad would be an alcoholic who beats his wife and your mom would be an even worse alcoholic who beat you 😂

Life wasn’t better at any moment. It’s like a kid born in 2040 watching a kids show where the family of 5 white kids live in a 2 story 6 bedroom 4 bath homes with incredibly supportive and kind parents and siblings who fight sometimes but stick out for each other and think that’s how everyone in 2020 lives like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol Yeah little sarcasm little satire and little truth. I don’t think addiction, crime or poverty was as widespread or as common as it is today. It certainly wasn’t any worse than today, I’d say much better if anything. Even for the poor or black people.

btw wouldn’t recommend you to bike until dusk, too many creeps, weirdos, psychos, mentally ill, reckless drivers. Back than even little kids would be outside playing most of the day. Now most kids are indoors or on their backyards and for good reasons.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol Yeah little sarcasm little satire and little truth. I don’t think addiction, crime or poverty was as widespread or as common as it is today. It certainly wasn’t any worse than today, I’d say much better if anything. Even for the poor or black people.

btw wouldn’t recommend you to bike until dusk, too many creeps, weirdos, psychos, mentally ill, reckless drivers. Back than even little kids would be outside playing most of the day. Now most kids are indoors or on their backyards and for good reasons.

I feel like I can take care of myself, I’m nearly 18 anyways. Plus I bike with my friends when we’re done and only split off at the end since we only live a block away from each other.

You can’t assume life was better back in the 50s unless you knew someone who was alive there and told you themselves. I mean, what are you even going by? I’m not saying the 50s were worse than today, but at least black people weren’t being hung on trees just for walking around. They literally burned down a whole neighborhood just because black people were minding their own business.

Trending

Latest posts