The yearly ethnic massacres might be coming up for Ethiopia

Seize the opportunity and free yourselves
Please don’t chat to me about freeing land. Please, 🙏 just don’t, it’s laughable for any Kablalax to tell anything about “freeing land” to an Ogaden person. Huuno this is a sensitive topic let’s leave it here. Please don’t bother replying 😅🙏🫶❤️

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Please don’t chat to me about freeing land. Please, 🙏 just don’t, it’s laughable for any Kablalax to tell anything about “freeing land” to an Ogaden person. Huuno this is a sensitive topic let’s leave it here. Please don’t bother replying 😅🙏🫶❤️
Sorry 🙏 I was saying the whole somali galbeed I wasnt singling you guys out or anything

remember that, a lot of the time, these random twitter pages exaggerate situations... don't get too excited over a country of 100+ million collapsing, as if it won't mean millions over-running Somalia as migrants...

remember that, a lot of the time, these random twitter pages exaggerate situations... don't get too excited over a country of 100+ million collapsing, as if it won't mean millions over-running Somalia as migrants...
:cosbyhmm:Where do you think the bulk of these refugees will be coming from

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Good news that Ethiopia is going to shit but in these conflicts its always the innocent civilians that suffer bro. And many muslims are included
Inshallah they will come to peaceful conclusion which involves the splitting of ethiopia among its ethnic groups. Long overdue, ethiopia is the last colonized country

Trending

Latest posts