The year is 2050, where do you see Somalia.

To be fair, PL/JL/SL would do better if they all separated from villa Somalia and joined together in some sort of union. Hawiye are the oromos of the Somali people. Always expanding.

I lived alone overseas for awhile and all types of Somalis came into my crib. The only time I felt I was going to get murdered/robbed was when the 2 guests were hawiye. What gave me those vibes? They stared at my laptop and I felt the "I'm the captain now" type sh*t.

Pathological liar.

There was no Islam in the beginning.
Somalia was created by the European colonialists
Then they appointed their former servants to ran it.
Obviously jahiliya qabyalad was brought forward.

AS is a CIA creation just like ISIS and AlQaida..

Islam says do not Kill Somalis Kill and you blame it on religion
Islam says don't be corrupt and Somalis are the most corrupt and you blame Islam
Islam says help your brother we don't help each other.You blame.Islam.

The reason why Somalia is in deep shit to begin with is people have no religious etiquette they have names like Abdullahi and they do what you do and you still blame Islam.
You sound delusional. Somalia is a Muslim country that has shaira law. Most Somalis in Somalia are Muslims that go to the mosque and read the Qur'an. The reason for the dysfunction is Islam. Why? Because Islam does not allow for science or philosophy.I am assuming you are a kid so I will not respond to you again.

GemState

36/21
VIP
You sound delusional. Somalia is a Muslim country that has shaira law. Most Somalis in Somalia are Muslims that go to the mosque and read the Qur'an. The reason for the dysfunction is Islam. Why? Because Islam does not allow for science or philosophy.I am assuming you are a kid so I will not respond to you again.
"Islam does not allow for Science or philosophy"
1596788005378.png

Read up on the Islamic Golden age, and the scientific, philosophical and cultural innovations made at the time while the gaalo you're booty clapping for were in the Dark ages :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lotta low self esteem haters. Ajnabi narratives being preached by low self esteem bunch.

You're entitled to your opinion however. I think things will only get better if the opposition lose the elections.

"Islam does not allow for Science or philosophy"
View attachment 136143

Read up on the Islamic Golden age, and the scientific, philosophical and cultural innovations made at the time while the gaalo you're booty clapping for were in the Dark ages :russ:
Try not to be a idiot. Islam did not have a golden age of science they simply copy into Arabic Greek and Roman sciences.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You man should stop discussing Somali issues with a gaal murtad like @Abdillahi. Wallahi a Muslim Jamaican is closer to me than my own blood brother if he would become a gaal murtad.

Stop discussing somali issues with murtads

We will surpass most of Africa and have the highest gdp per capita.

We will have the best military in Africa and Middle East.

We will have a strong democracy, peace, stability and innovation.

We will dominate African and Middle Eastern politics.

You man should stop discussing Somali issues with a gaal murtad like @Abdillahi. Wallahi a Muslim Jamaican is closer to me than my own blood brother if he would become a gaal murtad.

Stop discussing somali issues with murtads

A Somali is a Somali. We all have rights to Somalia and to discuss Somali issues.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
A Somali is a Somali. We all have rights to Somalia and to discuss Somalin issues.

A Somali is a Somali kulaha, go to Somalia and tell them your a selfclaimed gaal. See if they won’t harm you get the f*ck out of here.

A somali gaal is not somali anymore, atleast most somalis wont see you as somali anymore. Go pray to Allah and repent you moron

A Somali is a Somali kulaha, go to Somalia and tell them your a selfclaimed gaal. See if they won’t harm you get the f*ck out of here.

A somali gaal is not somali anymore, atleast most somalis wont see you as somali anymore. Go pray to Allah and repent you moron

Who says I am a gaal?

I believe in an inclusive Somalia. One of the best politicians we had in the past was a Somali Christian. He was a wadani who was pro-independence.

Somebody can be a Somali Muslim and be the absolute worst and another can be a Somali without a religion and be the best for the country.

I would rather vote for a Somali gaal who is a wadani and brings progress over a fellow Muslims who will bring chaos and sell our resources to ajnabi and bring foreign soldiers to occupy us.

Who says I am a gaal?

I believe in an inclusive Somalia. One of the best politicians we had in the past was a Somali Christian. He was a wadani who was pro-independence.

Somebody can be a Somali Muslim and be the absolute worst and another can be a Somali without a religion and be the best for the country.

I would rather vote for a Somali gaal who is a wadani and brings progress over a fellow Muslims who will bring chaos and sell our resources to ajnabi and bring foreign soldiers to occupy us.
Sorry to burst ur bubble but he became a Muslim later in life.

Who says I am a gaal?

If only more Somalis had your mentally we would be a first world country with an active space program.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Then why do Muslim countries restrict freedom of speech, human rights and freedom of religion?
Most Muslim countries we know today were formed by the European Western powers.

Human rights did not exist in Europe and North America up until recently. It is really 20th century construct.

Freedom of speech was advocated in the main stream in 16-17th centuries but did not get a hold in public affairs till recently.

Islam was one of religions that tolerated other ones. Christians don't really have a good track record historically. Don't forget how Puritans got to Americas. Today's freedom of religion is part of liberal culture.

Anyway what all that have to do with your misguided "Islam did not have a golden age of science they simply copy into Arabic Greek and Roman sciences" statement?

Most Muslim countries we know today were formed by the European Western powers.

Human rights did not exist in Europe and North America up until recently. It is really 20th century construct.

Freedom of speech was advocated in the main stream in 16-17th centuries but did not get a hold in public affairs till recently.

Islam was one of religions that tolerated other ones. Christians don't really have a good track record historically. Don't forget how Puritans got to Americas. Today's freedom of religion is part of liberal culture.

Anyway what all that have to do with your misguided "Islam did not have a golden age of science they simply copy into Arabic Greek and Roman sciences" statement?
Do you think the Persian mathematician and astronomer al-Khwarizmi discovered Algebra based on Islamic Arabic culture or due to his pagan Persian origin? How many engineering wonders did the Persian build vs the Arab Muslim?

And if Islam is so pro science why do imams insist that the book Origin of Species is false but champion other things like algebra, optics and medicine when the scientific method is the same across the board?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@Abdillahi

The fact is those ancient scientists were Muslims.

Origin of Species book is not accepted by all three religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam).

You are grasping at straws.

Trending