The Yasir Qadhi Menace

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He has taught me a lot and I even attended one of his Maghreb Institute programs. I dont know why Salafis attack Yasir Qadhi, Hamza Yusuf and Omar Suleiman for being Muslim leaders who have spread the message of peace and never harmed none.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
this is a good sign. when the progressive muslims call you a salafi/wahhabi lunatic and the salafis call you deviant, that's how you know you are on the moderate path, the correct path.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The real reason Yasir Qadhi ”changed” was because like all intellectuals, they are only as good as their patrons and their environment. Muslims, being low IQ and uninterested in anything academic, don’t bother funding or seriously supporting any scholars. They only know how to build new mosques or fundraise bail for Andrew Tate. It’s well known that American Islamic studies post-docs toil in poverty and the only Muslim countries with money (Gulf states) are even dumber than their Western co-religionists. The Gulf States only give money to universities like Georgetown so retarded princes can be given free rides and fake PhDs. As a result of this dynamic, folks like Yasir who want to pursue the life of the mind can either join already established institutions, or they dumb themselves down for a popular audience. Since Yasir is too intellectually curious for the latter, he only finds companionship in liberal institutions. At least they don’t respond to him with “bruzzer, but how do you do wudhu?”

Of course this explanation implicates the wider Muslim community as a whole rather than an individual, and so it is passed over in silence. But hey, at least he isn’t in prison/dead like he would be in the “Muslim” world

The real reason Yasir Qadhi ”changed” was because like all intellectuals, they are only as good as their patrons and their environment. Muslims, being low IQ and uninterested in anything academic, don’t bother funding or seriously supporting any scholars. They only know how to build new mosques or fundraise bail for Andrew Tate. It’s well known that American Islamic studies post-docs toil in poverty and the only Muslim countries with money (Gulf states) are even dumber than their Western co-religionists. The Gulf States only give money to universities like Georgetown so retarded princes can be given free rides and fake PhDs. As a result of this dynamic, folks like Yasir who want to pursue the life of the mind can either join already established institutions, or they dumb themselves down for a popular audience. Since Yasir is too intellectually curious for the latter, he only finds companionship in liberal institutions. At least they don’t respond to him with “bruzzer, but how do you do wudhu?”

Of course this explanation implicates the wider Muslim community as a whole rather than an individual, and so it is passed over in silence. But hey, at least he isn’t in prison/dead like he would be in the “Muslim” world
you really are an illuminated Xalimo 🙏

Yasir Qadhi hasn't become some great intellectual by working on a project to Westernize Islam. But he has gotten closer to Samira ideologically, it seems.

He has taught me a lot and I even attended one of his Maghreb Institute programs. I dont know why Salafis attack Yasir Qadhi, Hamza Yusuf and Omar Suleiman for being Muslim leaders who have spread the message of peace and never harmed none.
Islam is dignified, show any weakness and attempts at bending over then people will attack you for it.

I guess I can understand how people can defend Yasir Qadhi if they haven't actually examined what's in these videos. But if you haven't.... well then I think you're responsible for defending him without understanding why people are rightly so opposed to him.

But then if you've done the homework and watched the stuff... I have no idea how you can defend him.

Yasir Qadhi didn't just leave being a Salafi. He openly cast doubt on the preservation of the Quran- amongst a long list of other things. I am not making takfir on him but I seriously question whether he actually believes in Islam.

This video is enough to show Yasir Qadhis true intentions. It shows clips of him speaking with anti-Islam reformers and advising them about how to reform Islam. In his own words.

@AMusee I know you've seen the RAND report... you know what I'm talking about... Yasir Qadhi is like the living breathing embodiment of what the RAND report was talking about as its goal

Trending