The worst players right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsey is the worst footballer I have ever seen and everyday I see that nicca play I wonder if he has put a spell on wenger wallahi. I wouldn't put that guy on the pitch even if I had 9 players playing because he sucks. I think he is the worst player I have ever seen.

James Rodriguez this guy is utter trash walahi and I can understand how he made it to to real because he did some amazing things in the world cup but he has been garbage at real. Isco should be playing more than him and he is one of those guys that you don't really care if he is playing or not. He makes no difference at all and Real could do without him and I think no one should buy him.

Jesus navas. :hmm: I don't know how the hell he made it to pro. He doesn't deserve it at all.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Beside watching him at the 2014 WC I haven't watched anything of JR. I don't watch the La Liga so I won't comment on his season.

Ramsey :drakekidding: Jaidi from somnet once called him WC :dead: he's a super sub nothing more. The guy scores one goal ones in a blue moon and he's hailed as the world's best player by Assanal fans. Tbh they think everybody on their team is world class.:drakelaugh:

Navas:cryinglaughsmiley:

Navas hypnotized his coach with his eyes just like he hypnotized my heart. That's why he gets to play.

....i'm saying he is hot. In case I didn't make that clear.

I agree with your assessmnet of James Rodriguez the World Cup ba waley.

Once again, Jesus Navas is beautiful.
Thank you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Navas hypnotized his coach with his eyes just like he hypnotized my heart. That's why he gets to play.

....i'm saying he is hot. In case I didn't make that clear.

I agree with your assessmnet of James Rodriguez the World Cup ba waley.

Once again, Jesus Navas is beautiful.
Thank you.
What team do you support?:mjpls:

Antonio Valencia has to be the worst highly paid footballer. He was brought in
to replace CR7 and all he does is kick the ball a few yards chases it and
then stops passes it to the side or back to the defence.

70k a week for nothing :umwhat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Antonio Valencia has to be the worst highly paid footballer. He was brought in
to replace CR7 and all he does is kick the ball a few yards chases it and
then stops passes it to the side or back to the defence.

70k a week for nothing :umwhat:
He's a proven EPL winner.
:umad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He was our player of the year in 2012.:win:If it wasn't for those injuries who knows how good he'd be right now lol.

He's miles better than Navas.:lol:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Benteke

that nikka can't take a shot to save his life....and his first touch is horrendous walahi :ohlord:

What kind of United fan says good things about our rival?:angryman:

I'll let it slide this one time. Get your shit together.:ufdup:

Hey it was just an objective statement about the man's appearance. F*** Man City! My loyalty always falls with the red half of Manchester no matter how dismal it gets...

waraabe

Your superior
Henderson and Milner

Good Lord, these two clown suck ass big time. if these two donkeys can be footballers then football isn't that hard to get into at least premier League level.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hey it was just an objective statement about the man's appearance. F*** Man City! My loyalty always falls with the red half of Manchester no matter how dismal it gets...
Gartay. I'll be visiting your luuq to talk about United affairs.:yousmart:

Henderson and Milner

God Lord, these two clown suck ass big time. if these two donkeys can be footballers then football isn't that hard to get into at least premier League level.

Lol I always wonder why more Somali boys don't make it into the Premier League. Hell, they love paying exorbitant fees for mediocre nuccas. It's a good stable pay cheque.

waraabe

Your superior
Another overrated godless donkey is that Jordan ibe. This fucker does the same thing literally everytime he gets the ball. He he gets the ball, slows then goes on the outside and.... Goalkick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending