The worst beating you've gotten

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Mine was in 4th grade , I mumbled the
equivalent of "sht" in norwegian
after one of the soul draining lectures
by my hooyo.

She threw the spoon she had, intuitively
ran toward my pants with the belt on it and went to town on me.

I screamed so hard walle I was exhausted by the end of it.

And by the corner was my siblings, giggling and taking pleasure of the sight.

By the way, "after beating naps" where the best, not to mention the guilt stored upon waking up.

Share yours and dont leave out any details.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Do you remember the scene from the movie 300 where he kicks the guy down the well and says “this is Sparta” or some ish? Yeah my mom gave me one of those kicks straight to the stomach and then a mean smack on the side of the head when I bent forward because of the kick :bell:

I was struggling to catch my breath and I think the smack gave me a concussion but I’m not too sure it was a while ago

I was in year 5 and my cousins came over, after a long night of playing games we got bored, so we decided to do this with the deodorant and lighter, as we were doing it, my aunt walked in and literally screamed out loud "allah ilmaha who iga diliyay", I literally had a mini heart attack, so my mum and my other aunt came in with wires and belts, and ganged up on me, walahi when I say I had a good sleep, i had a good ass sleep kkkk

I was laughing while getting beat and then i grapped the broom from her, this was when i was 14 and i was getting big, my mom got pissed differently and got the iphone charger.
Lets just say i went to sleep looking like the burnt stripes of a grilled patty

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
The worst beating I''ve got was so bad that the radio cable broke and a broom broke in half. wallahi I forgot how to feel.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Walahi, my mum broke so many brooms beating me and my siblings, I'm immune to it now lmao, my aunt is worse lol
I have so many broken capillaries all over my body because of julbiis and qanjaruufos. It can't get any worse than that, nonetheless, I still love my hooyo.:it0tdo8:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I already said it on here before a girl left her gun in my house and my hooyo found it I told her it was a toy and she put it to my head and said she'll pull the trigger if its a toy :mjlol:

I confessed and she whooped me like a slave for a day straight :mjcry:

Turns out it was a prop and I got an asswhooping for no reason :meleshame:

*Dialing the police
Me: Hello...

2385A440-B747-4608-A7F4-28B83609F239.jpeg

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
However I wouldt do this to my children.
The vicious cycle needs to end with us.
This new generation.

Our parents most certainly had a
painfull childhood and we've gotten
a fraction of their suffering.

They gave us this opportunity so we can
make the change for ourselves and our legacies.

Let their sacrifices not be in vain and get
after the real purpose people.

Break the cycle :salute:

Trending