The World's Newest Nation!!!

So a referendum needs to take place first and even that won't guarantee a new country in the near future.

Who knew a civil war was happening way out there?
:ehh:

So a referendum needs to take place first and even that won't guarantee a new country in the near future.

Who knew a civil war was happening way out there?
:ehh:

@Kanini

Nope, but there is a way called 'wealthy American evangelicals' bribing the Papuan New Guinea Parliament and approving their independence. But first, they have to convert them to Evangelism and then tap into their rich resources like in South Sudan. 'Jesus loves other people's wealth'.

Bougainvile enjoys autonomy with it's own constitution, therefore seeking a statehood is an old ambition because they have so much in common with the Solomon Islanders and very little with the Papuans.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner

Yep, it grows in sub-tropical climate and there are different strains.
It reminds me of the desert rose
images (2).jpeg

@AussieHustler

Are there any Somalis that live in the Pacific Islands? Apparently we're everywhere but i'm not sure about there

@Kanini

There are Somalis in Papua New Guinea and Nauru and these were asylum seekers who came on boats from Indonesia to Australia and told if they need asylum in a peaceful country, they can permanently live in these countries.

Somali refugee in critical condition after setting herself alight on Nauru

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ndition-after-setting-herself-alight-on-nauru

I met a Somali family in Suva, Fiji. They were doing very well, but never gave up the idea to migrate to Australia or New Zealand.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
This is turning into a flower thread and I ain't mad :icon lol:
I've always loved flowers though I never had a garden to plant them on so I'd have to suffice with looking at orange flower weeds as a kid.

Occasionally something nice would grow at random and I'd stare at it for weeks. Seeing succulents in Somalia was also an amazing experience.

@Kanini

There are Somalis in Papua New Guinea and Nauru and these were asylum seekers who came on boats from Indonesia and told if they need asylum in a peaceful country, they can permanently live in these countries.

Somali refugee in critical condition after setting herself alight on Nauru

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ndition-after-setting-herself-alight-on-nauru

I met a Somali family in Suva, Fiji. They were doing very well, but never gave up the idea to migrate to Australia or New Zealand.
Ohhh thanks for pulling up the article. I can imagine not wanting to leave, Fiji is such a beautiful place, I remember having one teacher from that tiny island

Trending

Latest posts